NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit late to the party but I'm a born and bred Raider. Cowboys haven't been any good just as long as Oakland you got AL 2.0 in Jerry, so good luck with that. Bucs? Really?they are the trademark for being historically bad. You needed OUR coach to beat us(AL move smh) and Texans....... Well damn y'all haven't done ****! Get a few rings under your belt then start taking about the Raiders. Carr ring a bell? Mario? Sit your *** down! I'm out!

Hmmm..well at least we've all figured out who the coltfanb of the Raiders fanbase is. I'm guessing you're also 39 with the grammar of a 14 year old.

Get ready nfl season :pimp:

Hmmm..well at least we've all figured out who the coltfanb of the Raiders fanbase is. I'm guessing you're also 39 with the grammar of a 14 year old.

Get ready nfl season
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Get ready nfl season :pimp:
Lol cute post bruh. Your assumption couldn't be any further from the truth my guy, have a great season yourself.

Last edited:
Lmao this fool said "just lose baby."

Exactly though. Raider fans need to chill. The only thing successfull for that organization next year will be no more blackouts!!!! Lol

I never was a big Desean Fan but im glad we are getting a playmaker.

Anyone that disses MeAngelo Hall is alright in my book.

Let's pump the brakes on DeSean's imminent signing with Oakland:

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 2m
Update: #Raiders are interested in DeSean Jackson but sides still kicking tires. Eight other teams in mix & no visit has been scheduled yet.

Have to think Oakland is the favorite given how much money the team has available and DeSean reaching out to them before even being released, but we have more waiting to do before things are settled it seems.

Hasn't been a blackout in years, smart guy.

If you decrease seating capacity in order to sellout games, I really do hope there aren't blackouts...

*shrug* you wrote they were having blackouts for years. You were wrong. I don't care how many people show up personally, but you'll get called out whenever you are wrong.

I hope he goes to Oak. I really like Oakland's moves this year. Still not sure about Schaub but he's better than what's in the draft. I hope to see the Raiders win 8-9 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom