NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin :smokin :smokin

..we've come a long way.

Have you? Missing the post season then.....missing the post season now :lol:

I kid, Browns can really take steps forward with a good draft. Not far off

I'll be the first to admit man, I don't watch enough college football to make a expert call on which player/position to go for; - all I want is someone who can make a long-term impact offensivelly. Like I was almost 13 years when they returned in '99 - I'm 27 now. Enough of the B*******..

Last edited:
breaking down the draft

@CP1708 with biceps.

Bob Glauber - One scout on Johnny Manziel: "If he doesn't turn into Justin Bieber off the field, then he will be good."

I'll be the first to admit man, I don't watch enough college football to make a expert call on which player/position to go for; - all I want is someone who can make a long-term impact offensivelly. Like I was almost 13 years when they returned in '99 - I'm 27 now. Enough of the B*******..

Y'all are legit in a good position right now. Trading Trent for a pick, especially in this draft, was hella smart. Honestly, barring a complete and absolute drafting collapse, there's no way you don't end up with two day 1 starters in the first.

Getting ready for ol Jerrah Jones to ruin my night :smh: :smh: not enough Everclear, Moonshine, or Corn Liquor in the world to stop the trainwreck I see coming :smh:

Them KD feels :frown: :frown:

I'm really curious about the RB's in this draft. It's quite possible there are some All-Pro RB's in this draft and not one will go in Round 1. Kind of crazy, but kind of not.

Last edited:
I'm really curious about the RB's in this draft. It's quite possible there are some All-Pro RB's in this draft and not one will go in Round 1. Kind of crazy, but kind of not.

Over under in Vegas 1/2 a running back

$100 nets you $1000 for the over

Yeah it still seems kinda weird to me

Just means there's gonna be some teams getting some cheap steals especially with this deep RB class, there's gonna be good value even going into the later rounds

Last edited:
Hill is the best running back in this IMO he would late first early second if not for off field stuff.

Seastrunk is #2 for me there's hardly any mileage on him.

Hyde is #3.

After that Tre, Sankey & Kadeem in no order.

The thing that I don't understand most about the whole Skins debate is that it's people that complain about the name but I'm pretty sure they use N word 100 times a day. Get out of here with that noise.

You can't be halfway with ****.
laugh.gif
 What does this even mean?

:lol:  What does this even mean?

he's trying to say it's hypocritical but I don't agree because if African Americans wanna use the N word that is on them to make that decision; Native American's legit want the name changed because they find it disrespectful

Last edited:
:lol:  What does this even mean?

he's trying to say it's hypocritical but I don't agree because if African Americans wanna use the N word that is on them to make that decision; Native American's legit want the name changed because they find it disrespectful

i see what you're saying, but what if some african americans (even if it's a few) find the N word offensive that way it's used between other african americans. i've definitely met some that feel that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom