NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports surfacing that Clay Mathews may be out a few weeks due to the hammy :nerd:

if so

2 man race for DPOY of the year Watt / Tillman

sorry cheese heads :nerd:

Only "Reports surfacing that Clay Mathews may be out a few weeks due to..." showed up in the preview highlight. I thought for sure it would be for performance-enhancers or stupid commercials.

Only "Reports surfacing that Clay Mathews may be out a few weeks due to..." showed up in the preview highlight. I thought for sure it would be for performance-enhancers or stupid commercials.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure if you care for it but you can eliminate the preview highlight through your settings, FYI.

Last edited:
maybe trying to light a fire under them? "don't play well this year, you're gone if the offseason" type of approach? i don't agree with it either so early in the season. not to mention, who is he to make those threats, when he might not be there himself next season :lol:

Dan Snyder owes him 14 mil for the next two years...Shanahan is at least safe through the 2013 season. I can see Snyder eating 7 mil, but not 14. Easy for me to say....not my money :lol:

:lol: :lol: Dude saying Seahawks are the most boring team in the league. Russell, Marshawn, Rice, Tate, + that defense...? Not even :lol: Marshawn must've dumped in dude's waffle crisp or something.

Wait...if Stanford Routt was cut by the Chiefs, you're telling me that he's worse than Jacques Reeves? What :rofl:

chiefs, browns, jaguars take the most boring team to watch.

sidenote - how many people will watch the TNF game Colts vs Jaguars?

50?

So one 'ok' QB makes the whole team boring? You would prefer some Madden style football I guess? Not my style, give me some great D, vicious hits, strong running game all day long

(Grabs a whiskey and puts in the 74 year in review)

So one 'ok' QB makes the whole team boring? You would prefer some Madden style football I guess? Not my style, give me some great D, vicious hits, strong running game all day long

(Grabs a whiskey and puts in the 74 year in review)

Amen

Vick ducked into that :lol: this offensive line gets worse and worse.

And who cares if they're boring? Don't watch then. A team like Atlanta could be as exciting as hell but what's the point of being proud of that when it leads to shortcomings every year in the playoffs?

Jets are prob the worst offense to watch :smh:

Sanchez and the struggle. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom