NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord I am convinced Andy and Marty want Vick to get decapitated....our oline is missing three starters and he still won't run it consistently, Vick has to audible to a damn run play....We have like 120 yds rushing in 1 quarter and change yet this guy STILL wants to throw it in the red zone......sooooo frustrating Let Shady cook man, damn.

So one 'ok' QB makes the whole team boring? You would prefer some Madden style football I guess? Not my style, give me some great D, vicious hits, strong running game all day long

(Grabs a whiskey and puts in the 74 year in review)

:smokin

This is about to be arena league status. Both offenses just getting huge chunks of
Yardage.

Eagles
mj-laughing-jemblog-dot-com.gif

How do you have DeSean Jackson or anyone for that matter dead to rights PINNED AGAINST THE SIDELINE and still get your ankles broken? :x

He had no where to go but to your right and he still beats you there ? :lol:

How do you have DeSean Jackson or anyone for that matter dead to rights PINNED AGAINST THE SIDELINE and still get your ankles broken? :x

He had no where to go but to your right and he still beats you there ? :lol:
still not as bad as that Trent Richardson at Bama ankle break vs ole miss or miss st...

Nnamdi Asomugha the most overrated bum in the league.....I remember when people were saying he was equivalent to revis or better....

[h3]Nnamdi Asomugha basically stole money from the Eagles....get your scam on.....I aint even mad, get your hustle on....[/h3]

[h3] [/h3]

Raiders fans use to hype that dude up...."Best corner in the league" "Nobody throws to him" "QB's are afraid of him, they won't look or throw his way"..."he's a pick 6 waiting to happen"

the eagles have a million excuses for this guy...to justify what they paid for that bum.

[h3]Nnamdi Asomugha....http://65.97.58.37/c.php?p=sX1JQUqB...ttp://searchreno.com/search?q=nnamdi+asomugha[/h3]

the eagle are like the chicago cubs of the nfl....

i still wonder how in the world has andy reid held his job this long...he should of been gone when mcnabb left.....

Reid has lead the eagles since 99...and nothing but dissapointment, frustration, failure and excuses.....

Last year with reid it was "this is his last year, superbowl or bust''....this year because his son passed away..."we have to give him a chance...1 more year"

....no disrespect, but the passing of a child shouldn't allow you to sink a franchise into failure and disappointment....and mediocrity

this is a business....not a family.....never make a decision based on emotion, sympathy or feelings.

I am amazed at how long andy reid and marvin lewis have kept their jobs. how do you manage to be employed with such mediocrity?

Nnamdi was starting to decline in his last season in Oakland. glad we didn't give him another that big contract.

Somebody needs to wipe gruden's face :smh:

Dude wants a drew brees piggy back ride sooooo bad right now ....

SMH @ me. I firmly believed Asomugha was the best corner in the league at the time he signed that contract. Shame to see him as a former shell of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom