NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This OLine is making my back hurt just watching...can't imagine how Vick feels out there...got 5 turnstiles in front of him smh

Dudes gave me hella slack when I told em Nnamdi was overrated when he was still on the Raiders. Always been a one trick pony that got paid like he was the best defensive player in the NFL :smh:

Nnamdi ain't always been overrated. That ***** fell off. It happens.

Anyways, every Eagles play looks like a damn screen pass.

The only thing Nnamdi ever did well was play press man.

He was never better than Champ or even close.

Youd never take Wes Welker over Megatron

Youd never take McFadden over Adrian Peterson

and youd never take Nnamdi over Champ.

Last edited:
Combo of Manning & JJoe >>>>> Apparent fallen off Nnamdi :smh:. Saved money, 2 for 1, and you seemingly dodged Nnamdi playing like 1st year Kareem :lol:

Champ is one of a kind. Champ is still a Top 10 corner on the downside of his career....I have no doubt that if he didn't play the position so well at this age, he could transition to safety and still play at a high level for another 4 more years lol. With that said, Nnamdi's best years (8 pick season and the next two after that), he was arguably the best. I used to argue that **** all the time with Gunna...between Nnamdi and Zant.

Champ is one of a kind. Champ is still a Top 10 corner on the downside of his career....I have no doubt that if he didn't play the position so well at this age, he could transition to safety and still play at a high level for another 4 more years lol. With that said, Nnamdi's best years (8 pick season and the next two after that), he was arguably the best. I used to argue that **** all the time with Gunna...between Nnamdi and Zant.

Ok at least you are a rational Raider/Nnamdi fan. Zant vs Nnamdi is a much better comparison. Put them together and you have Champ.

The only thing Nnamdi ever did well was play press man.
He was never better than Champ or even close.
Youd never take Wes Welker over Megatron
Youd never take McFadden over Adrian Peterson

and youd never take Nnamdi over Champ.

So you have to be the best to not be overrated? Jesus christ....if you're in the conversation of being the best, then you're clearly not overrated.

So you have to be the best to not be overrated? Jesus christ....if you're in the conversation of being the best, then you're clearly not overrated.

Now you realize why I edited my post......I was assuming you responded to me before I changed it so i just kept going with it.

I still personally think he was overrated but the argument will just go in circles so I wont go there.

Last edited:

Nnamdi never was able to tackle, stop the run, make plays in the open field, play zone or off. Only thing he could do was play bump and run. You cant be the best CB in the league when you only do one thing effectively.

Nnamdi never was able to tackle

Lol, stopped reading right there. Nnamdi was a terrific tackler on the Raiders. I honestly can't believe you typed that. I'm feeling like I should ask you how many Raider games you've watched during his time here.

can't say we didn't have our opportunities, redzone offense was all out pathetic. playcalling and execution

i don't care if he had a big turnover, no one can succeed behind that o-line. Vick is a warrior for even being alive after taking this beating every week

Being honest, I feel Andy Reid has out welcomed his stay in Philly. It happens to the best of them. I feel he needs to take a year or so off from coaching and get a fresh start elsewhere.

He's to good of a coach for his team to be playing like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom