NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge Cutler or Marshall fan, but they looked downright SURGICAL last night.

Also, Alshon Jeffery is in tremendous shape, looked VERY quick, and is going to be a huge part of the Bears offense going forward. Dude can flat out play and will make life much easier for Cutler. The unit of Marshall, Knox, Bennett, and Jeffery is going to turn some heads.

mean.gif
at everyone who passed on Russell Wilson. You will be punished. That is all.
if he would have lasted 13 more spots in the draft, eagles would have taken him.. heard we loved him and ended up taking foles at 88 (wilson went at 75)
Kirk Cousins, ******** 3rd String QB was looking on point last nice.
i honestly thought we would end up taking cousins where we took foles.. was surprised he lasted til the 4th

not that i'm knocking the foles pick.. dude has done well in camp and the first preseason game.. just know that we were real high on wilson and thought cousins would/could be a good fit in our offense (as a backup.. since i'm not high on kafka)

Last edited:
I was reading somewhere that if Russell Wilson was 2-3 inches taller, he'd have been drafted ahead of Tannehill. Can't say that I disagree.

#RussellAthletic

I was reading somewhere that if Russell Wilson was 2-3 inches taller, he'd have been drafted ahead of Tannehill. Can't say that I disagree.
#RussellAthletic
i mean dude is only 5'11.. the biggest hurdle RG3 had going into the draft was his height and weight.. if dude was just 6 feet, i guarantee he wouldn't have gone 2nd

hell of the guys currently starting in the league, only vick and brees come to mind of guys just at 6 feet

Not a huge Cutler or Marshall fan, but they looked downright SURGICAL last night.
Also, Alshon Jeffery is in tremendous shape, looked VERY quick, and is going to be a huge part of the Bears offense going forward. Dude can flat out play and will make life much easier for Cutler. The unit of Marshall, Hester, Bennett, and Jeffery is going to turn some heads.
that 1st drive was too smooth but i been talking about jeffery he has been showing out since rookie camp...we dont get no love from the media and im ok with that.

Also, Alshon Jeffery is in tremendous shape, looked VERY quick, and is going to be a huge part of the Bears offense going forward. Dude can flat out play and will make life much easier for Cutler. The unit of Marshall, Knox, Bennett, and Jeffery is going to turn some heads.

Agreed and as long as the defense stays healthy, they are a playoff lock.

And he punked DeAngelo Hall. :pimp:

Rookie swag

Not a big fan of the Bears but could honestly see Chicago challenging GB with their stellar defense (even minus Urlacher) and finishing second in the division with a WC berth. Detroit third, Minny last. You had to know the Cutler to Marshall connection would reinvigorate both their careers to new heights, just like the Denver days.

Feel good about calling A-Jeff, assuming his preseason form and shape carry over the regular season production.

Close eye on Randall Cobb's sophomore year at Lambeau as a receiving threat/option.

i like what ive seen from this dude luck so far...dude seems calm even wit labeau sending the infamous pitt zone blitz at him...

dude seems to embrace the moment, go thru his progressions..and make the right the decision...his int was a bad throw, but good decision..

gotta admit, i didnt drink the kool aid coming outta stanford...dude making a believer outta me tho

my dude charlie batch been in the league forever..i remember dude in detroit wit the long facemask when i was a youngin watching games..lol..

'thinking longevity til im seventy'

Look it's the replacement refs ruining the game again. How do you possibly spot that ball at the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom