NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons. I'm on. On all corners. Fantasy (Matt Ryan), betting (ATL -3.5), and all for knocking the Saints another game back from the WC spot (better for Vikings).

Because the last two times we've played, they've easily handled us...
:smh:
How about you worry about your .500 team and the draft.

I didn't say you guys haven't handled your business against them. Just a hunch. This .545 team took some bumps along the way, nothing you haven't seen prior to last season. They're young and getting it together. Too bad they aren't schedule to play this year, huh?

Last edited:
Because the last two times we've played, they've easily handled us...
:smh:
How about you worry about your .500 team and the draft.

I didn't say you guys haven't handled your business against them. Just a hunch. This .500 team took some bumps along the way, nothing you haven't seen prior to last season. They're young and getting it together. Too bad they aren't schedule to play this year, huh?

Yeah, it's just too bad a top team in the NFL isn't going to be playing the 6-5 Bengals. I'm sure they'll set up a MNF game for that next season for all those anxiously waiting to see that match up.

Man one sarcastic comment and people can't take it :lol:

NFC teams should want the Saints to stay out of the playoffs. Not a team you want in with that offense

Yeah, it's just too bad a top team in the NFL isn't going to be playing the 6-5 Bengals. I'm sure they'll set up a MNF game for that next season for all those anxiously waiting to see that match up.

Ah yes that's definitely a possibility. I'm sure they will be seeing as the Bengals have a good young core that'll be returning. It helps not having to answer questions about who your QB will be and why. Good luck with that by the way. I can't think of a more deserving guy.

If you guys get ousted early in the playoffs, tell Vernon to call me. I'll have P&G ship him some of the softest facial tissue he's ever dried his eyes with. 2Ply.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it I should probably root for the Falcons.

The Saints are probably the team behind the Giants that I don't want to see in the playoffs.

Edit: just saw your post now dmxfury, I completely agree.

Last edited:
:lol: Really? Now it's being sensitive when dudes take shots and shots are fired back? Talkin trash is being sensitive? Little girls..:smh:

You guys will grow up to be the fathers that don't want to keep score in little league sports so everybody can be a winner..

Last edited:
Damn Jimmy..be a bit more subtle next time

that was terrible clock management

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom