NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Brees isn't playing that bad, when you're throwing 50 passes a game you're bound to have some int's a game. 

he's actually averaging 41 passes a game. just did the math

Last edited:
Drew Brees isn't playing that bad, when you're throwing 50 passes a game you're bound to have some int's a game. 

he's actually averaging 41 passes a game. just did the math

I'm sorry 0TDs and 5 picks is pretty bad.

Last edited:
I'm sorry 0TDs and 5 picks is pretty bad. 
He hasn't been playing like that all season.
laugh.gif

Yeah, this game was bad, but he's been doing good in other games. 

Not Drew Brees night at all. We never him have games like this.

You have to give the Falcons D some credit. 8 picks off of Peyton and Brees.

Offense was **** today. But Defense came up big. No1 wants NO in the playoffs. This should ice any chance of that.
New Orleans isn't scaring anybody this year. They're done.

Say what you want, because they arent playing great this season. But that offense can still go off for 400+ total yards on any night. You dont wanna get into a shootout with them. And after they got lit up by the Falcons 3 weeks ago the defense hasnt been all that bad. They would have been a tough out in the playoffs for anyone. But like I said, no one has to worry about that anymore after tonight.

Last edited:
Bresus Oline is falling apart.

Doesn't help he's throwing picks either but falcons came to play.

The Falcons defense is waaay different at home! Home field advantage is gonna be important to them. Get them outside of the GA Dome against a hard hitting defense and they're done IMO. Still rooting for them if my VIkes don't make it though...

The Falcons defense is waaay different at home! Home field advantage is gonna be important to them. Get them outside of the GA Dome against a hard hitting defense and they're done IMO. Still rooting for them if my VIkes don't make it though...

They looked excellent, but if Brees/coaches don't make the mental mistake with the bad clock management at the end of the half, I still think the outcome would've been far different.

Daaag...Greg Williams is currently testifying with Vilma & Will Smith present....I can't imagine the looks their giving Williams now...

I know I'm late but the dude that said Suh is going to end someone's career and needs to be stopped is the same dude that ended Brian Cushing's season.

Piece of **** hypocrite.

Drew is still one of the best. No concerns there. It is evident though, that he's missing that second pair of eyes in Payton. He helped Brees see things that last night, Drew clearly wasn't seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom