NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...9ers-qb-start-alex-smith-stats-contract-draft

San Francisco’s Colin Kaepernick is going to be a big-time NFL quarterback. That must make the guys in San Quentin happy.

Approximately 98.7 percent of the inmates at California’s state prison have tattoos. I don’t know that as fact, but I’ve watched enough “Lockup” to know it’s close to accurate.

NFL quarterback is the ultimate position of influence and responsibility. He is the CEO of a high-profile organization, and you don’t want your CEO to look like he just got paroled.

I realize tattoos are ways to pay homage to your religion, children and motorcycle gang. I’m cool with LeBron James looking like an Etch A Sketch.

If you can’t draw the tattoo line at NFL quarterback, you can’t draw them anywhere.

2j5x53r.gif

Last edited:
^^That article is one of the most racist things I've ever read. Seems like the writer doesn't want a position dominated by white men to be changed.

Warren Sapp always has the most puzzled looks on his face. :lol:

Then other times he looks like the kid caught steeling cookies out the cookie jar.

Yay!

Struggle game !

Cards VS Jets

Don't get me wrong, watching Sanchez is hilarious but it gets old :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom