NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Routt doesn't seem like a good signing for anyone but like I told NTer AG 47, I trust whatever Colbert, Khan, Tomlin & LeBeau decide...

Texans just signed Stanford Routt.

Via Mcclain:

Quote:

After working him out this morning, the Texans are going to sign CB Stanford Routt to take the roster spot vacated by CB Brice McCain.

Flyin down to the 9er/Dolphin game this weekend to see my team get drubbed in person. :lol:

Lookin forward to facin that 9er DLine with a rookie LT replacing our former best lineman who's out injured, and try not to wonder who is going to man the right side, should be awesome.

:stoneface: :lol:

Jake is hurt? How bad?

Season. Torn triceps, tho they have yet to announce it. Maybe they are holding out some slim hope, but pretty sure he's done.

And then, he may be done with us for good. I don't think he's coming back next year. We'll see. But he's falled off big time the last 2 years and his body is falling apart. He's forever injured these days.

Jake is hurt? How bad?

Season. Torn triceps, tho they have yet to announce it. Maybe they are holding out some slim hope, but pretty sure he's done.

And then, he may be done with us for good. I don't think he's coming back next year. We'll see. But he's falled off big time the last 2 years and his body is falling apart. He's forever injured these days.

do me a solid and soften up those guys for us a bit for next week :lol:

You think they franchise him CP?

15 mil for a guy breaking down? I hope not. But I think it depends on what the market is for them to replace him. We figure to have anywhere from 30 to 40 mil in cap space, if we let him go, and there's a guy we can sign to play either LT or RT (now that we have Martin who can play either) then they let Long go.

If the market is bare, and it comes to the draft, I'm going to be ******g pissed at having to waste ANOTHER high draft pick on the o line just 6 years after taking him #1 overall. We have enough holes to fill already, can't afford to create more holes and then fill those too. Spinning wheels at it's finest at that point.

Deadset, screw you, hope they kill you guys. :lol:

Damn ******** CB Cedric Griffin suspended for 4 games for violating the drug policy. Wonder if it's Adderall?

Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher is expected to miss the next three games and possibly the rest of the regular season with a Grade 2 hamstring strain, according to two sources familiar with his injury status.

DAMN :smh: :x

my "oh shucks" was completely sarcastic...i hate that ******g guy with his neo-nazi haircut :lol:

in all seriousness, he's a good player in his role. he just lacks consistency, durability, and judgement at times on punt returns. i don't trust him to protect the ball, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom