NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a ***** I knew we were gonna sign Routt :lol: :smh: What a lucky *** dude, stole all that money from Oakland, freelance for the Chiefs, then end up on 11-1 team

If Reem or JJoe go down RIP Super Bowl run :smh: :smh:

Ball or Routt starting ? :x :x :x

NBC's Bob Costas tells sports radio host Dan Patrick his anti-gun remarks on Sunday night were a mistake because 90 seconds wasn't enough time for him to "flesh out" what he meant to say so he was completely understood.

Costas says he should have saved his comments for a different forum, rather than during halftime of Sunday's NFL game, but did so because "this is when the Belcher situation had played itself out."

Link

NBC's Bob Costas tells sports radio host Dan Patrick his anti-gun remarks on Sunday night were a mistake because 90 seconds wasn't enough time for him to "flesh out" what he meant to say so he was completely understood.

Costas says he should have saved his comments for a different forum, rather than during halftime of Sunday's NFL game, but did so because "this is when the Belcher situation had played itself out."

:lol: yea cause he just said that off the cuff.

What are the chances it was even his decision to discuss? about zero?

Last edited:

:lol: yea cause he just said that off the cuff.

What are the chances it was even his decision to discuss? about zero?

I would think Bob has more clout than that at NBC

Yea, on sports topics I am sure.

On politics? Doubt it.

I will say this. If he did have that "clout" he does not have it now.

He will take the "blame" regardless though. So we will never know.

Last edited:
conservative radio hosts were calling for Costas to be fired. :lol:

the NRA don't play. Costas wont anything controversial again probably

you can have a job or an opinion but not both :smh:

Last edited:
conservative radio hosts were calling for Costas to be fired. :lol:
the NRA don't play. Costas wont anything controversial again probably
you can have a job or an opinion but not both :smh:

Well they were calling for him to be fired because Hank Williams got fired I assume.

But, regardless the NFL/NBC have execs that know better then to let Costas say that where he did I hope.

Last edited:

Yea, on sports topics I am sure.

On politics? Doubt it.

I will say this. If he did have that "clout" he does not have it now.

He will take the "blame" regardless though. So we will never know.

Could be true.

That felt like typical Costas though, I dont think he needed anyone to force his hand there to talk about that, imo

Yeah Costas definitely didnt sound too shook about the Fox heads getting on him :lol: . He definitely didnt sound regretful or anything about what he said, he spoke about how much praise he got from it.

Well they were calling for him to be fired because Hank Williams got fired I assume.
But, regardless the NFL/NBC have execs that know better then to let Costas say that where he did I hope.

what Hank williams said was so much worse :lol: and people comparing this to Imus and his nappy headed **** comment. I just don't see it.

but i can see how gun owners would be offended by what Costas said. It's over and i don't think he will bring up an opinion again. It's not good to mix sports and politics.

Last edited:
Jason Whitlock will be on with Costas this Sunday night. Whitlock compared the NRA to the KKK :x

Last edited:
Andre Johnson just dropped $19,000 on 12 kids, who all suffered parental abuse, at Toys R Us in Houston. Afterwards, he also joined the Houston Police Department's Blue Santa program to surprise 800 students at Houston's Bastian Elementary School with Christmas presents.

Andre :smokin :smokin :smokin

Andre Johnson just dropped $19,000 on 12 kids, who all suffered parental abuse, at Toys R Us in Houston. Afterwards, he also joined the Houston Police Department's Blue Santa program to surprise 800 students at Houston's Bastian Elementary School with Christmas presents.

:pimp:

Dre :pimp: :pimp:

I hope he gets his ring this year man, he deserves it, don't get me wrong a s fan I would be ecstatic but that man has been the face of the franchise for almost a decade and does no wrong :pimp:

Dre 10K :pimp:

HOF :pimp:

And he put the hands of god on cortland :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom