NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Wallace & The Steelers work out an equitable contract...Whatever he signs for though, I think the Steelers will have to get players to restructure again next off season...

******** ‏@********
Cooley: "The Washington #******** are releasing me today. This will be my last day as a *******."

980 radio
Shanahan says "there's a lot of options" but they granted Cooley's release because he wants to be a starter #********

Cooley in Denver would be a GREAT look.

Hope Wallace & The Steelers work out an equitable contract...Whatever he signs for though, I think the Steelers will have to get players to restructure again next off season...

Maybe but I could see Harrison, Hampton, Mendenhall at the minimum all off the books next year

******** ‏@********
Cooley: "The Washington #******** are releasing me today. This will be my last day as a *******."

Not suprised but certa sad. Cooley seemed like a stand up dude. Are the other TEs (or Hbacks) good enough? I've heard a lot of people say there was a log jam at that position for the Skins but I can't recall who they got?

Edit - I just realized Fred Davis & that other guys Niles or something...

Maybe but I could see Harrison, Hampton, Mendenhall at the minimum all off the books next year

Those were the guys I was thinking about that will either have to take a severe pay cut or get cut. Sucks about Redman, I was looking forward to seeing him start. I think his groin issue will be one of those ongoing things. Read that since DeCastro didn't go on IR, Batch will be cut & the Steelers will only carry Ben & Leftwich...Kinda scary considering Leftwich has been fragile these last 2-3 years...

Last edited:
:rofl: at the Rodgers prank.

Im hoping TO get signed by another team... But despite how good of shape he's in, those dropped passes killed him in the preseason.

Cooley in Denver would be a GREAT look.

So they can run their 3 tight end sets?? Tamme has chemistry with Peyton from Indy...and Dressen is a quality player who fits that Indy mold.

Cooley can't stay healthy...he's only good for those novels he writes in his spare time.

DoubleJs is editing Wikipedia...
Cooley was released by the ******** on August 28, 2012.This was not a good idea for the ******** to do. He will be making it to more teams

:lol:

Jets need everything :nerd:

They need consistency from their offensive & defensive lines...Maybe a RB, but I think McKnight not playing well might have more to do with that woeful offensive line. A lot of people on NT & n the media went in on Sanchez last year but most of his problems were Schotty & the o-line's fault...

They need consistency from their offensive & defensive lines...Maybe a RB, but I think McKnight not playing well might have more to do with that woeful offensive line. A lot of people on NT & n the media went in on Sanchez last year but most of his problems were Schotty & the o-line's fault...
Amazing how the running game went from first to near the bottom so quick. I remember a game where 2rbs had 100 yards and woodhead piled some on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom