NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat hurdle.

simpson.gif

:x :x :x :x

One of these days Simpson is just going to get LIT UP doing that. It'll be one of the craziest things ever because of how high he already would be (no pun)

D players are going to be aiming high from here on out. He's gonna get crushed one game this season.

What's with the Texan and Cowboys fans getting under each others' skin? Ain't nothing to debate until the season gets under way...that can't come any sooner.

GO NINERS!!!!

You know its officially football season when a Raider fan is involved in an altercation resulting in a shooting.

As an eagles fan the bears scare me the most out of any nfc team

don't worry, if you need a reminder we'll give you one week 4.

smh this dude worrying about a team his squad ain't even playing this season. :lol:

you need to worry about us pleighboi. you really really need to.

Melvin Ingram is a Monster.

DROY, guaranteed.

I know its the pre-season but the Jets havent scored a Tub yet. thats got to be scary :x

Blackmon is gonna put in work :pimp:

I can already tell Mularkey has this offense tightened up....we need the offensive line to perform..Gabbert is looking improved...people were giving him a lot of **** last year for being a rookie without a training camp and no real wide receiver threat.

The offense has been solid now I want to see them make some plays down the field.

I was comparing the Texans/Niners vs Cowboys/Raiders last night....:lol: :lol: at 3-3, the Texans/Niners were 2 elite defenses shutting down the O, and the Cowboys/Raiders was just a crash dummy struggle fest. It's probably gonna be the same throughout the season.

fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Anyone hear anything on Brandon Jacobs and LaMichael James' situation? We still have solid RB depth but big things were expected of James'.
WR play looked a little inconsistent other than AJ Jenkins and my god...Kyle Williams of all people. I hate that ******g name. I'll forget everything if he continues to step it up this season.

We all knew Megatron was a beast. Anyone else surprised at Stafford's godly arm? He throws 50 yard bombs effortlessly...and with amazing accuracy. It could be a Stockton-Maione, Scottie-MJ, Young-Rice type duo but if Stafford stays healthy, that's going to be exciting to watch for years to come. Ain't NO corner stopping Megatron. I knew my man was going to be a problem since his Georgia Tech days. Glad to see that the league is finally able to witness all his talents.:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom