NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...unfairly-attacked-for-chris-borland-comments/

No one has taken more unfair criticism today than Tim Ryan, the former NFL player who has been ripped apart for comments he made about Borland on KNBR in San Francisco. Multiple websites have reported that Ryan called Borland a “quitter,” and people on Twitter are calling for the 49ers to fire Ryan from his job as an analyst for the team’s preseason games.

One problem: Ryan never called Borland a “quitter.” And Ryan praised Borland repeatedly during his interview on KNBR. You can listen to the full interview right here, or just read some of these things Ryan said about Borland:

“Big props to Chris. I’ve got a lot of respect for him. The selfish side of me is pissed that the 49ers are losing another quality player. . . . Chris was and still is fantastic.”

“The risk isn’t worth the reward for some guys. You may call that superior intelligence because I never would have made that decision, but that cat [Borland] has got a little more intelligence than I do.”

“More power to him, man. Smart guy, gonna have a great life.”

nerd.gif

In the 2nd photo thats says run here

He really had nowhere to go

The defensive end had set the post, there also a unblocked backer

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the moves your team makes. This feels like one of those moments :lol:

Also gives credence to the cap floor debate

Last edited:
Bills gave Charles Clay an offer sheet...hmm

@viccarucci: More on the #Bills' offer sheet to TE Charles Clay: $24.5 million over the first 2 years.

@viccarucci: The #Bills' offer to Clay is for 5 yrs and $38 million. More than $20 million guaranteed.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/fishsports[/URL]"]
mike fisher@fishsports
@tiz71: #greghardy has left #Cowboys HQ without signing Not good. / how do we know if good or bad?
[/quote]

@AlbertBreer Cowboys' plan with Greg Hardy was to use Tuesday to get to know him. Done. And team site says he's staying overnight.

@AlbertBreer Cowboys will have Greg Hardy take a physical tomorrow, which is SOP with these free-agent visits. Dinner tonight with club officials.

View media item 1450190

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom