NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can land Hardy right before the draft... :smokin

I thought you were all about crucifying guys for their off field behavior?

Not even saying that is a negative, just thought that is was something you really cared about

Last edited:
The Bills roster would be so damn good with Clay besides at QB....

They really need to try to trade for Cutler, RG3, Glennon....somebody. Their record is going to be too good again this year to draft any of the top quarterbacks next year.

If I'm honest with myself I would be excited about getting Hardy as a player but I have to see Assassin as my conscience and recognize that it's not a positive thing.

Hardy either scared her to showing up to court, she is still with him for the money, or he paid her off

history will repeat itself with this clown

Serious question...

Can Borland's "retirement" really be called a retirement?

He was working in the NFL for less than a year. I mean, if I worked at some place for less than a year and left for any reason at all, it sure wouldnt be called a retirement.

But props to dude, he was a stud.

I created a RB thread back in the day and said I thought Lynch was the best back in the NFL and got crucified for it

I want the Eagles on Hard Knocks.
I don't 'eem watch Hard Knocks and I need this to happen. Niners or Eagles.
@MikeReiss
In addition to CB Terence Newman, Patriots also had CBs Robert McClain, Bradley Fletcher and Tarell Brown in for visits on Tuesday.
Welp.

From filet mignon to BBQ chicken.
mean.gif

Why, Jerry Richardson treated him like yesterday's trash he wanted to come back but jerry wasn't having that **** even with defensive players giving their approval of wanting him back. Wouldn't you join the best defensive team if you could and flourish. Hardy on the Hawks is downright unfair but I hope he eats in seattle.
Dont mind me bruh, im completely in my feelings. Im so hurt hes gone. I remember when he wasnt getting any burn early in his career and to see him blossom and leave like this is just :smh:

So 1 year deal some place?

“@Ryan_Riddle: Before free agency Michael Crabtree probably had no idea league-wide interest for him would be so cold.”

If he's cheap, why not.. Give him kkkooper's reps

How's his blocking?

Cause I think we're going to be going a lot of 2 TEs/2wrs sets (with huff and Matthews).. Or 2 TEs with sproles another back in the backfield

Last edited:
If Chip signs Tebow, no doubt in my mind he's a racist.

Why?

He gave Dennis Dixon and vick shots previously.. Resigned sanchez.. And I still believe he wants either mariota or hundley in the upcoming draft

Because he has no business in the league. There have been plenty of black QBs that were better and didn't get this many chances, let alone a chance. For him to bring this guy back into the league that he doesn't belong in is an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom