NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cut DeSean Jackson after a report (not conducted by the team) of him being tied to gang activity, which we find out to be erroneous

Riley Cooper, who isn't an elite player (Elite player typically have a longer leash) is filmed on camera saying racist remarks, is sent home for a WEEK, then rewarded with a contract extension in the offseason

Lastly, LeSean McCoy is traded because of "cap space" and because he's opinionated. However, its funny McCoy said this as his opinion.....

LeSean McCoy told me what hurts about Cooper's remarks is "losing a friend." I asked him what that meant, "I can't respect a guy like that."
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)

August 1, 2013

I don't want to think Chip Kelly is racist, but we as people would be ignorant to outlook certain "moves"

you should just stop replying to me because I take you as serious as Matthew Stafford being an elite QB

Yall seen SAS hot take and ran with it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Miss me with this ******** question the mans desicions because they deserve that but to ignore him signing Murray Matthews Maxwell thurmond is just stupid

Yall seen SAS hot take and ran with it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Miss me with this ******** question the mans desicions because they deserve that but to ignore him signing Murray Matthews Maxwell thurmond is just stupid
Bruh, don't go with the "he signed black players" argument

Vince Young not in the league b

Got damn he cant get a break 
laugh.gif

dude lets his hate for the NFC East takeover

never heard him say a positive thing about a Skin, Cowboy or Eagle

Can't be serious my man. Yall really love Chip. Get defense and start showing teeth.

I've said for the last few years that Dez is a top 3 WR.
Romo is a good QB, a top 10 QB.
DAL has the best O line.
McCoy is a top 3 RB, been saying that for a few years as well.
DeSean is explosive and dangerous.
Kerrigan is a beast
That young CB WAS looked like money last year.

Been saying all of this for the entire season but you've never seen me say anything positive about any other team in the NFCE?

Explain the reach

Belicheck trades and tosses dudes to the side every off season ..nobody question it tho cause he's Bill ****** Belicheck lol

I don't think either are racist ..the difference is one is proven and the other isn't so naturally questions start being asked

and this is why those clowns SAS and Skip Bayless makes millions and millions of dollars

Hahahaha, I don't watch the show. Never even heard his rant. My boys called Chip racist before that **** aired, my barber is from Philly and he said Chip was racist. Plenty of blacks were thinking that **** way before that show.

Chip was literally just put in charge this year

Do you really believe he had no say in decisions before?

I believe he had input.. However, there has to be a reason for the restructuring and giving chip the power he presently has

There have been numerous reports about chip not regarding howie's football decisions highly.. Chip also said he didn't support gamble being let go

Bruh, don't go with the "he signed black players" argument
If u can go with the he resigned Kkooper ( who I hate btw ) then yea I can go there

Belicheck is flagrant with his racism then
Donald Sterling had a team full of black players AND a black head coach, however he didn't consider them as equal people.

In the NFL, a sport dominated with African Americans, you HAVE to have black players. However, that doesn't absolve someone from being racist.

Plus name a white RB or CB on the free agency market 
laugh.gif

Dudes got to war for Chip Kelly :rofl:

You call that going to war?

The way you defend and justify everything he does? Yes.

Marshawn did struggle in Buffalo though. Some of you guys love to pick and choose. Not saying Trent is turning into anything but you guys nitpick

Struggled is one thing. Trent has looked like a flat out bum and I'm somebody that wanted to see him do great in the league coming outta college.

Last edited:
If Chip was a coach with some clout none of yall would've came with this racist ****

It would've been a football decision and yall wouldn't have questioned it as racism. Check my post history I'm the first to call people out on racism and prejudices. I jus don't see it

Belicheck marching out 2 starting white receivers in 2015 in one of the most racist towns I've ever step foot in but nobody questions it because the dude wins

Last edited:

Donald Sterling had a team full of black players AND a black head coach, however he didn't consider them as equal people.

In the NFL, a sport dominated with African Americans, you HAVE to have black players. However, that doesn't absolve someone from being racist.

Plus name a white CB in the league 
laugh.gif

Fixed

If Chip was a coach with some clout none of yall would've came with this racist ****

It would've been a football decision and yall wouldn't have questioned it as racism. Check my post history I'm the first to call people out on racism and prejudices. I jus don't see it
Chip Kelly in 2 year has gotten rid of 2 starting QBs (Vick, Foles), 2 leading recievers (D. Jackson, Maclin), and the leading rusher (McCoy)... and it's all swept under the rug.

Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin would have be CRUCIFIED!!! 
laugh.gif

He didn't get rid of Maclin he offered him $9.5 million a year and he took $11 million with the Chiefs

Get your facts straight

Chip Kelly in 2 year has gotten rid of 2 starting QBs (Vick, Foles), 2 leading recievers (D. Jackson, Maclin), and the leading rusher (McCoy)... and it's all swept under the rug.

Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin would have be CRUCIFIED!!! :lol:

Man believe me I'm vocal in the Eagles thread with my dislike about the moves lol

I jus don't see the racist aspect of it. But it is wart is time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom