NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did the Eagles become the most hated 

This ish is hilarious 
laugh.gif

The way you defend and justify everything he does? Yes.
Struggled is one thing. Trent has looked like a flat out bum and I'm somebody that wanted to see him do great in the league coming outta college.

The way he defends and justify? Son y'all in here making some ludicrous accusations talking about dudes a racist. Son works in a business where a majority of the people he is dealing with are African American or non-caucasian. He's had black QB's play from him. Just two years ago Michael Vick beat out Foles in a QB competition. If he was racist you think he would pick an athlete as polarizing as Vick to be the face of his franchise in his first year of the head coach?

Oh but because he trades McCoy he's racist? Why the **** he sign Demarco Murray and Mathews then, why didn't he call Peyton Hillis or some **** huh?

It is ridiculous that this is even a conversation. It ain't going to war, y'all just making some dumb *** claims simple as that lol.

Chip traded for Sam Bradford, no way he could be racist towards blacks.

There's no hatred towards Eagles in here right now. People are saying Chip could actually be racist and Eagles fans are having a tantrum. I wouldn't even give a **** if you called Tom Coughlin a racist. Eagles fans are the new Seahawks fans without the ring.

Last edited:
I haven't been active in this thread for long but I think the Seahawks/49ers beef is the loudest one in here from wat I've seen

Last edited:
Chip Kelly in 2 year has gotten rid of 2 starting QBs (Vick, Foles), 2 leading recievers (D. Jackson, Maclin), and the leading rusher (McCoy)... and it's all swept under the rug.

Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin would have be CRUCIFIED!!! :lol:

Foles played more than vick in chip's 1st year

sanchez played more than foles in chip's 2nd year

Maclin left because he got huge money

Who was the leading rusher in the league last year?

Last edited:
Chip Kelly in 2 year has gotten rid of 2 starting QBs (Vick, Foles), 2 leading recievers (D. Jackson, Maclin), and the leading rusher (McCoy)... and it's all swept under the rug.

Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin would have be CRUCIFIED!!! :lol:

You don't think dudes been crucified? I live in Philly, dudes have been RIPPING him apart. Much of the national media has also been questioning him. Go check the Eagles thread, most of us are also questioning what he is doing including myself. But at this point we don't have much of a choice but to go with it. I mean dude has produced two 10 win seasons in his first two years as an NFL head coach so it's not like he's been losing and making these moves.

Also, to be fair, Vick sucked, we lost Maclin to FA, and we replaced the leading rusher with a rusher who just had 1800 yards so it's not all crazy.

No doubt a lot of it is though :lol:

Just praying dudes plan works out as an Eagles fan. If not he will get chased out of the city.

I don't think chip is racist as of now...I think dude just want his players ...kinda like how college coaches will clean house when they first get hired. Random dismissals and/or players transfering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom