NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such careless and baseless comments being thrown around, it appears we may be in for another long day :smh:

It's consistent fam, just look at how you came in here last night and slandered Hardy, calling him a clown talkin' bout he's gonna repeat the same actions again :smh:

so you don't have a real basis you just wanted to label me as a racist without coming out and saying it

SAS like

And you don't have a legit response after I gave you an examples? :lol: Skip Bayless like

And you don't have a legit response after I gave you an examples? :lol: Skip Bayless like

all up in arms because Hardy might be a Cowboy

If you act like a dumb *** then I am going to slander you, it doesn't matter what color you are, is that a good enough answer for you?

Yes, because you're living such a holy life.

There were so many different examples to use, but you picked 3 Cowboys links to make it seem Jerry is running a prison.

The Cowboys do employ those players, right?

And so does the rest of the league. It's all good fam, I saw what you were trying to do from a mile away.

This all started over a tryout..

Not a game.. Not the 53 man roster.. A tryout

:smh:

Such careless and baseless comments being thrown around, it appears we may be in for another long day :smh:

And this is why I told you last night I didn't want to have this discussion. We're very different people, some of you don't see the same **** that some of us see. When you have white people asking you what the projects are like, asking you to explain BS about some show called Empire and assuming you watch it OR asking your wife if they can touch her hair, you look at Chip differently than your typical white person. Chip could be the biggest racist or the furthest from a racist. Just been some questionable moves and then you bring in a white guy that can't play QB. I can have my opinion just like you can have yours. I absolute hate talking about race on NT.

Racism in sports shows how stupid them ****** are ..will root tootha and nail for the black players but go home and put the white sheet on that night

My father got firsthand stories of that **** in Alabama

then you bring in a white guy that can't play QB.

Michael Vick was his starter his 1st season until he got hurt

Dennis Dixon was on the team through 2 or 3 preseason games his 1 st year

Mark Sanchez played more games than foles last year

He brought hundley in for a visit the same day he traded for bradford

Based on everything he has said, his favorite QB in the world is mariota

Plain and simple, Chip Kelly is bringing in HIS guys. As a Skins fan, I saw the same thing with Spurrier back in the day. The only difference is that Chip has proven that he can win in the league. Granted, they were mostly with Reid's players...but now there will be a lot of pressure on him to get this team over the hump...because most, if not ALL, of the decisions made this offseason have been questionable. And NONE of that has to do with race.

I just don't know what happened to Trent

Jim Brown forever cursed him, when he called him "ordinary" :smh:
That oline was tremendous. Opened up holes that mack trucks could go through.

Sucks we gave up a first rounder for him. :frown:

CAYjKCKU0AA9iHq.jpg

x_x

Last edited:
Plain and simple, Chip Kelly is bringing in HIS guys. As a Skins fan, I saw the same thing with Spurrier back in the day. The only difference is that Chip has proven that he can win in the league. Granted, they were mostly with Reid's players...but now there will be a lot of pressure on him to get this team over the hump...because most, if not ALL, of the decisions made this offseason have been questionable. And NONE of that has to do with race.

Dammit logic.

It's easy to see that Chip values his "system" over individual players. He feels as though he can plug in just about anyone who is familiar with what he runs, and have similar or better success. ****, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jeremiah Masoli gets a TC invite. :lol:

It's easy to see that Chip values his "system" over individual players. He feels as though he can plug in just about anyone who is familiar with what he runs, and have similar or better success. ****, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jeremiah Masoli gets a TC invite. :lol:

Obviously it's easily to see that. We see that all the time with players.

Remember when McDaniels punted cutler for Tebow?

But now cause some fools decided a chip is a racist "rumor" that's the excuse :lol:

There are A LOT of things out there where the race card has merit. This, right here? With what Chip is doing? Nah...that's ALL ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom