NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't realize winning AFC champ games was such a big feat...my mistake :nerd:

only adds to Tom's legacy :pimp:

superbowl 49 was JUST what i needed for these debates :lol:

Last edited:
The legend of playoff chokes, the only quarterback worse is Marino

The continuation of your nonsensical remarks is astonishing. You legitimately refuse to get smarter and further embarrass yourself. Crazy to actually witness something like that...

didn't realize winning AFC champ games was such a big feat...my mistake :nerd:

only adds to Tom's legacy :pimp:

superbowl 49 was JUST what i needed for these debates :lol:

I hate you... not srs.... I hope right when Brady retires the Patriots see thirty years of number one overall picks... srs...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yea, it's a cool "idea" but those realigned divisions would be horrible in real life :lol:.

Totally ruin and destroy lot of long time rivalries and history.

The funny part is the current divisions would still work fine even if Chargers and Rams went to LA and Raiders went to San Antonio so this would be completely unnecessary so not sure what the point of blowing up every single division and conference would be other than to just start creating new history :lol:

I'd be cool with anything involving the Jags being in our division :lol:

The AFC looks stacked as hell though while the NFC only has like 4-5 good teams.

Last edited:
that AFC east tho 
eyes.gif

Why even post some **** like this. :lol:

Something to talk about.. Would be interesting to see some sort of more true alignment

Also curious how certain teams playing each other twice per year and becoming division rivals would work out.. Having the two New York teams together and the two Pennsylvania teams together

Can't move any team out of the AFCN, the ties and rivalries have such history; regardless if it added another instate rival. Really majority of divisons are set and correct, but there are a few teams that can be shuffled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom