NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a safety, you're only as good as your front 7. Having no pass rush = DBs being food.

You really think he is?

Of course not. I was laughing at the idea being legitimately entertained one way or another. The jokes are 100% because he's just reallly really good. Same with Brady. The jokes I get because that what people do when you're really good at something. But it actually being entertained is funny because its absurd.

Basically. The guys just couldn't cover. Goldson was hidden by the incredible 49ers front 7,

Barron a classic bust that lived in draft reputation for longer than he should have
Basically 

I loved Goldson when he was with us, would eem be mad 

But with dat pass rush and the 2 best coverage LBs at the time, Goldson was doing what da hell he wanted to, which is hunting heads

Why is it so absurd though? I mean probably not true but who knows. And :smh: at whomever goes for that type of joke to try to slight a dude

Why is it so absurd though? I mean probably not true but who knows. And :smh: at whomever goes for that type of joke to try to slight a dude

I'll give Rodgers the benefit of the doubt over celebrity gossip. I just go by what I see. He said he likes girls and has a girlfriend. I would think the same if it were a pal of mine. If he wants to come out I'll leave that up to him. Not for celebrity gossip to decide.

the "Cleveland" across the chest is
sick.gif
sick.gif
Really is an eyesore.

Makes the jersey look like on big cluster****.

I was the flyest cat in Middle School with da FUBU baseball jersey

you couldnt tell me nothin

Last edited:
Truly feel bad for Cleveland fans if that is the New Jersey. I feel like Nike knows better than that though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom