Ecko

Akademicks

Vokal

Phat Farm

G-unit

We outcha :pimp:
Ecko Unlimited late 90's/Early 2000's was

whew.png

This :smokin Well, except Vokal. Not that it was a crappy brand, but it was just log-jammed behind the others

Wore bigger pants in middle school than I do now at 26
:lol: Whatever though. I had windbreaker pants ("swishy" pants) in damn near every color back in those days. Embarrassing. :lol: Shorts underneath everything too. Never knew when a basketball game would break out.

Man :rofl: shorts underneath the pants and an undershirt no matter the weather was a regular uniform

I remember dudes would get roasted something serious for rocking fubu or g-unit in my area.
laugh.gif

Long white t or a All Daz shirt (DC folks know) or a basketball jersey for me.
All Daz, Solb, Shooters, Visionz and I kno I'm forgettin some Lol

Crazy how Solb the last one left basically
bonadacci 
laugh.gif

i was solb down head to toe for a few years, looking back 
mean.gif

still using my shooters lanyard later 10 years later

Last edited:
Jump you'd really be cool with the Raiders keeping their classic look forever?

The silver and black is always clean and crisp, but man I wouldn't mind seeing an update some day :lol:

Born in Oakland and lived there for a while, but never been to a Raiders game there even though much of the family still live down there and are Raiders fans. Would love to go to a game at the new stadium, heard old one was literally trash, so I didn't bother.

Last edited:
The Brown's new uniforms remind of Bowling Green's a little bit 

If they are using a matte finish on the helmets, then that is probably what the helmet is going to look like. 

Nike should have just used the current templates, and changed the orange and the color of the face mask. 

Born in Oakland and lived there for a while, but never been to a Raiders game there even though much of the family still live down there and are Raiders fans. Would love to go to a game at the new stadium, heard old one was literally trash, so I didn't bother.

ive been there twice to see broncos vs raiders. stadium is as average as can be. broncos won both games :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom