NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the flyest cat in Middle School with da FUBU baseball jersey

you couldnt tell me nothin

I worked at some store in the mall called Buckle that sold everything from Lucky Brand to Fubu

I thought I was doing it in my FUBU jersey and Sean John terry cloth visor looking like an extra in Malibu's Most Wanted

I worked at some store in the mall called Buckle that sold everything from Lucky Brand to Fubu

I thought I was doing it in my FUBU jersey and Sean John terry cloth visor looking like an extra in Malibu's Most Wanted

always wanted the Sean John velour suit

all the cool kids had them
win.png

Wore bigger pants in middle school than I do now at 26

:lol: Whatever though. I had windbreaker pants ("swishy" pants) in damn near every color back in those days. Embarrassing. :lol: Shorts underneath everything too. Never knew when a basketball game would break out.

Last edited:
I remember dudes would get roasted something serious for rocking fubu or g-unit in my area. :lol:

Long white t or a All Daz shirt (DC folks know) or a basketball jersey for me.

:lol: Whatever though. I had windbreaker pants ("swishy" pants) in damn near every color back in those days. Embarrassing. :lol: Shorts underneath everything too. Never knew when a basketball game would break out.

Wow, same thing. Under windpants, khakis, jeans, didn't matter :lol:

Them parachute pants.

I had some shiny ecko ones I'd rock for every event back then.

I had some neon windbreak sweats I wore to school once

that was also the last day I wore them...I still get reminded about it to this day

Had a blue baseball joint and a red and navy blue FUBU football jersey back in the day.

Felt like a boss when I was stuntin' at the mall.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I still wear shorts under my sweats :lol:
but yeah shorts under my tux for prom, shorts under jeans, shorts under work uniform, shorts under shorts :rofl:

Ecko

Akademicks

Vokal

Phat Farm

G-unit

We outcha :pimp:

Wow, same thing. Under windpants, khakis, jeans, didn't matter :lol:

View media item 152002
To all of this right here :rofl:

Only messed with rocawear and state property as far as urban brands

Was wearing tons of Lacoste or polo in HS

Edit: jerseys too

Last edited:
I only rocked that baggy look for couple of years

Mostly rocking the tight and fitted look for a long time mainly because it was harder to find clothes larger than XXL that I liked

I kept a football in my backpack. I was breaking fingers while waiting for the bus.

110, bro. :lol:

When i got my first vehicle it was STOCKED. Im not talkin' speakers, though I wanted those too (had those briefly and any Bone Thugs CD you could name)...I had all I needed in the trunk of my '94 Mustang. Basketball, 3 footballs, baseball with a glove and a bat...even an 8 lb bowling ball i got in middle school. Always prepared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom