NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Collins that good?

Seems like anytime there's any controversy everyone goes crazy wanting their team to sign the player regardless of actual skill level 
laugh.gif

^ we don't know how good he is, hasn't even played one down in the NFL but the Giants O line is so bad that he couldn't hurt us.

Is Collins that good?

Seems like anytime there's any controversy everyone goes crazy wanting their team to sign the player regardless of actual skill level :lol:

Top 15 NFL draft prospects. Versatile Olineman, at UDFA league min.?

All teams should be at the very least intrigued.

I think Collins goes to NO or TB. If he does leave the south, it'll probably be Buffalo. The fact that Rex Ryan went to meet him and talk to him probably means a lot to him since pretty much all the teams shidded on him.

I think Collins goes to NO or TB. If he does leave the south, it'll probably be Buffalo. The fact that Rex Ryan went to meet him and talk to him probably means a lot to him since pretty much all the teams shidded on him.
Definitely. If he's fully cleared of any wrong doing, he will be a Buffalo Bill. 

Off topic:  So this was the reaction from Texans fans when Houston drafted J.J. Watt?

Last edited:
The headline in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette the day after drafting Joe Greene read : Joe Who?

You never know
:lol:

^ oh for sure. and i'm sure any one of us can be guilty of something like that. but it's just hilarious to read given what we know now :lol:

A first round talent with a rookie free agent investment

Once he gets cleared...any NFL team would be very interested in him

Last edited:
Surprised nobody has mentioned Frank Clark and that thorough "investigation" Seattle did on him....

i saw Seattle asked him if he was guilty, Clark said no, and that was it :lol:

the Hotel employees are saying otherwise tho..

I think in the actual police report regarding Clark the children that were in the room of the incident were questioned and that information should've been accessible to the Hawks so I'm assuming that checked out.

Last edited:
I wish I can message those people on fb and ask them if their mind changed and what made them think JJ wouldn't work out :lol:

In all fairness when Watt was drafted I said who?

The top half of the first round of that 2011 draft was loaded for the most part
sick.gif

Watt still goes first overall
pimp.gif
I knew who he was cause he was mocked to many teams around #10-15, but I never thought he would ever be this good.

I just discredited them when their "thorough" investigation only consisted of a interview of Clark, and none of the witnesses.
If you want to, you can listen to John Schneider's draft press conference, a lot more info there. The interviews and investigations consisted with more people than just Clark. You're right though, they did not interview the witness, but they did interview their or Clark's counselor, and I think they said that Hurt corroborated with the counselor's story (Hurt was okay with how the counselor told it(?)) so they didn't interview the girl. Only 2 witnesses at the scene when the incident occurred was the girl's 3 year old and 5 year old brother who was showering when the incident was developing, everyone else came after. And then there are some inconsistencies of what the two kids said and the girl's story. Would like to also note that no team in the NFL contacted the witnesses as reported by ESPN.

Last edited:
12 of the top 15 picks in the 2011 draft made a Pro Bowl.. :x

also i wanted the Jets to take Da'Quan Bowers in 2011 & was pissed off when we took Mo Wilk. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom