NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, I hated the Waynes pick of the Vikings.. I better go back and delete all my comments :nerd:

He was picked 11th ovr too :nerd:

damn, I hated the Waynes pick of the Vikings.. I better go back and delete all my comments :nerd:

He was picked 11th ovr too :nerd:

You really should.

You probably shouldn't. He's good but I don't think he's worth an 11th pick. Small guy and poor tackling.

I really wanted Ebron or an OL last year. I wasn't mad about ODB though, I had no idea he would be like that but I figured if we had bigger needs and the Giants still took him instead, something must have been real special.

Last edited:
:lol: not going to go back and change it, but at the spur of the moment.. everyone has their opinions and like it was said, becomes a GM. JJ Watt was touted as a beast coming out anyways, so not sure of the hate for the pick there. Waynes has a lot of work to do, but I think he'll be fine.. Zimmer works magic with CBs so as much as I think I know what I'm talking about, I probably don't. #SKOL

Brandon graham.. Kevin kolb.. Danny Watkins

Wasn't expecting Shawn Andrews

Morris Claiborne move had me on suicide watch for a few days :smh:

Could've been Fletcher Cox & Bobby Wagner or Alshon Jeffery :smh:

That move set our franchise back 2 years and forced us to draft 6 defensive players this year :smh:

Stephen Hill was drafted 2 picks ahead of Alshon :smh: :smh:

Chris Johnson wants to be a Cowboy :nerd:

We will take Chris Johnson, a few years too late, I'm still not over the fact we took Felix Jones over him but I wouldn't mind seeing if he has anything left in the tank. We already have DMC, it can't get any worse than that, can it? :frown:

I admitted I wasn't happy with the Sheldon pick. I wanted Eric Reid. We really needed a safety so badly. Now I love Sheldon Richardson.

Morris Claiborne move had me on suicide watch for a few days :smh:

Could've been Fletcher Cox & Bobby Wagner or Alshon Jeffery :smh:

That move set our franchise back 2 years and forced us to draft 6 defensive players this year :smh:

Claiborne. :smh: :smh:

Dude was a baller in college but playing on a super talented team hid him, no way was he supposed to be a #1 corner.

I feel like you should never draft dudes who can't read.

I admitted I wasn't happy with the Sheldon pick. I wanted Eric Reid. We really needed a safety so badly. Now I love Sheldon Richardson.

we essentially traded Revis for Sheldon, now 2 years later they're both Jets :smokin

we essentially traded Revis for Sheldon, now 2 years later they're both Jets
smokin.gif
Biggest payment was the pride hit when he won a chip with the Pats.

Still a great deal though.  Tampa sure got burned.

Chris Johnson wouldn't be a bad move by Dallas. He's past his prime but he could be good behind that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom