NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slander would be increased 100 fold 
laugh.gif

Something fishy about Belichick getting off this yo i dont get how you fine the team draft picks cash and the QB but the HC is left out?!?!? :smh:
You didn't even skim the report did you? :lol:  

Also,why in the world would the league be in the business of covering up or protecting BB when they've already come down harshly on him in the past? 

Yeah and i also Know Sean Payton denied any wrong doing to the commish as well....Bounty gate was solely on the Def players and the Def Cord yet Payton got banned for a Year you get my drift??....

That just proves my point. An entire team was talented enough to take it all the way those years minus one kicker who cracked under pressure.

"Most accurate kicker in NFL history" couldn't make a damn chip shot in the playoffs, yet the team took the heat for not being able to win :lol:

The great teams don't rely on the kicker to win them the game.

on a serious note...is Wells supposed to speak today? thought i saw a tweet about a Wells press conference

That just proves my point. An entire team was talented enough to take it all the way those years minus one kicker who cracked under pressure.

"Most accurate kicker in NFL history" couldn't make a damn chip shot in the playoffs, yet the team took the heat for not being able to win :lol:

The great teams don't rely on the kicker to win them the game.

040820vinatieri.jpg

View media item 1511182

Something fishy about Belichick getting off this yo i dont get how you fine the team draft picks cash and the QB but the HC is left out?!?!? :smh:
You didn't even skim the report did you? :lol:  

Also,why in the world would the league be in the business of covering up or protecting BB when they've already come down harshly on him in the past? 

Yeah and i also Know Sean Payton denied any wrong doing to the commish as well....Bounty gate was solely on the Def players and the Def Cord yet Payton got banned for a Year you get my drift??....

Is it Ravens, Falcons or ******** this year?

Deion was pretty good on the Falcons

Let's say Craft ain't boys with him anymore, okay.... Well, 31 other owners are satisfied with the job he's doing because all he continues to do is stack millions of dollars in their pockets. That's all that matters to them at the end of the day.

Sure public perception and outrage is a big deal in this climate, everyone has to look clean and responsible. But with that being said, as long as Roger is progressing the popularity of the sport and making the owners richer by the day, then he's doing the job they're paying him to do.
Agree w/ all of this. But when perception starts to affect the bottomline (which it hasn't, but they feared would happen during the peak of last year's controversies)...that's when you do something about it. First step was removing Roger from the public for a majority of the season. Then came hiring a bunch of all female execs for PR purposes. 

I saw a commercial for this **** this past Friday and I legit LOL'd. 
laugh.gif

2u630gz.jpg

i5auyr.jpg

C'mon man. 
roll.gif
  A primetime special on this **** NOW? Yeah.

Like I said, people either see it or don't or choose to ignore what it's always really been about.

Raiders fans still wetting their diapers over 2001 :rofl:

get over it...y'all went to the SB a year later and got your doors blown off :rofl:

I'm over it. Was 15 years ago but it's funny how Pats keep getting busted and you keep trying to act like it's not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom