NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders fans still wetting their diapers over 2001 :rofl:

get over it...y'all went to the SB a year later and got your doors blown off :rofl:

I'm over it. Was 15 years ago but it's funny how Pats keep getting busted and you keep trying to act like it's not a big deal.

i'm not sure your fan base is though. every time a scandal comes up...the tuck rule gets brought up. as if NE had anything to do with that rule :lol:

who was the legendary QB that beat the Raiders in 2002? oh right, brad johnson LMAOOOOOOOOO
Before that SB game,didn't Brad Johnson pay that ball boy...wait nevermind. Not a big deal 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Raiders fans still wetting their diapers over 2001 :rofl:

get over it...y'all went to the SB a year later and got your doors blown off :rofl:

I'm over it. Was 15 years ago but it's funny how Pats keep getting busted and you keep trying to act like it's not a big deal.

i'm not sure your fan base is though. every time a scandal comes up...the tuck rule gets brought up. as if NE had anything to do with that rule :lol:

It was a brutal call and that was gruden's last game with Oakland.

That just proves my point. An entire team was talented enough to take it all the way those years minus one kicker who cracked under pressure.

"Most accurate kicker in NFL history" couldn't make a damn chip shot in the playoffs, yet the team took the heat for not being able to win :lol:

The great teams don't rely on the kicker to win them the game.

View media item 1530297

534027636.jpg

Damn you Jump :smh: :lol:
View media item 1530302

So according to some of y'all,cheating is cheating only when caught...you keep it lowkey and you're good. Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
Funny how Pats fans are trying to use people's general outrage/hatred of Goodell to somehow claim that what Brady did was cool and he shouldn't have been punished.  Talking about Ray Rice and hiring women as PR and all kinds of random stuff 
laugh.gif

Like, nah...  The two have nothing to do with each other.

This is one of the first legit decision's Goodell has made as far as I'm concerned.

Funny how Pats fans are trying to use people's general outrage/hatred of Goodell to somehow claim that what Brady did was cool and he shouldn't have been punished.  Talking about Ray Rice and hiring women as PR and all kinds of random stuff 
laugh.gif

Like, nah...  The two have nothing to do with each other.

This is one of the first legit decision's Goodell has made as far as I'm concerned.
Man show me a Pats fan itt saying he shouldn't have been punished,most of us are passed that part and are mostly pissed that the team was punished again after being exonerated by the leagues own report. Just more frustration at Goodells arbitrary justice and this isn't the first time I've spoken out against him and it won't be the last
laugh.gif
. I do with just about every issue the league is involved with since he's been incompetent from the start. 

Last edited:

So according to some of y'all,cheating is cheating only when caught...you keep it lowkey and you're good. Thanks for letting me know.
I think some of us aren't naive and realize that almost the entire league cheats in some way.
Duly noted but a good portion of this thread seems to think that most in the league are saints though,no pun intended. Or they just have real selective memories.

Last edited:

I think some of us aren't naive and realize that almost the entire league cheats in some way.

Exactly. It's just a wonderful feeling to include Tom Brady's name in there with the rest of them. :pimp: Can't be denied anymore. No more deflections. No more 'what ifs?' No more excuses. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom