NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whatever the answer on the espn poll was today about if people see the original punishment fit, will probably be the decision of Goodell :smh: :nerd:

it means teams are trying to "get an edge" by killing our "edge". jealous, gamesmanship...call it whatever you want. calling them snitches is partly in jest, that's what it is, but hey, if you have a chance to even the playing field back up, go for it.

and as far as the laundry list of teams, most of them just piggybacked on the jets' spygate claim. "oh yeah, that must be why they beat us too!!!" type of deal.

shaq-cmon-son.jpg

help me understand, then...you really think we're the only ones doing shady ****? why didn't whoever played the lions earlier in the year complain about their use of ineligible receivers? a) because the lions are very average, b) they didn't execute it. but NE executes it and, oh well it's time to complain in our post game presser and get the league to change the rule. so tell me what i'm missing here?

same **** with balls. and signals. teams do it. coaches and players have said it goes on. but when you have a chance to stick it to the one team that dominates, you take it.

Last edited:
help me understand, then...you really think we're the only ones doing shady ****? why didn't whoever played the lions earlier in the year complain about their use of illegal receivers? a) because the lions are very average, b) they didn't execute it. but NE executes it and, oh well it's time to complain in our post game presser and get the league to change the rule. so tell me what i'm missing here?

same **** with balls. and signals. teams do it. coaches and players have said it goes on. but when you have a chance to stick it to the one team that dominates, you take it.
Take the good with the bad, DeadsetAce... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
help me understand, then...you really think we're the only ones doing shady ****? why didn't whoever played the lions earlier in the year complain about their use of illegal receivers? a) because the lions are very average, b) they didn't execute it. but NE executes it and, oh well it's time to complain in our post game presser and get the league to change the rule. so tell me what i'm missing here?

Take the good with the bad, DeadsetAce... :lol:  

i do and i get it. but when something like PSI in a football gets blown up like this, jesus ******* christ.

laugh.gif

Buddy getting emotional about his squad.
I'm mean I get what DeadsetAce is saying but because NE is NE, it's a gift and a curse. Just the way it is...

I hope he's having fun on his vacation though like a55a5in11 said...

Last edited:
Tomlin hasn't constantly tripped players or done little petty **** after that though. Pats just keep doing their dirt without giving a ****.
laugh.gif
My point is, other teams or players shouldn't throw stones from glass houses. That's probably why you don't hear them talking too much right now. And let's not forget...Mike Tomlin is a member of the competition committee doing what he did. That **** holds a lot more weight than usual.

I had to look up the punishment for that since I forgot.

After a league investigation..........there was a $100K fine and "consideration" for downgrading or removing a draft pick. Dassit.
laugh.gif

Imagine if that happens now?

Also I peeped this too
Steelers safety Ryan Clark  said the idea that the Steelers could lose draft picks in this situation was "stupid."

Asked if it was fair for the league to leave the punishment open, he said, "It's not supposed to be fair."

"Roger Goodell. When has he been fair?" he said.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

:lol:

:pimp:

i promise i'm not as worked up as my typing might be coming across. if that punishment gets reduced significnatly, i'm going to be on some chester level troll steez though. fair warning :lol:

Last edited:
Goodell is trying so hard to win over the NFL fans
Said this in greater length a couple days ago. The league office been trying to change their image to the public for months. But I was "distracting" folks though.

When the NFL network promotes a primetime Mother's Day special on Roger speaking about his mother...everyone should know what the deal is by now.
laugh.gif

Also, the majority of owners backing you > one powerful owner on your side.

I think Goodell chops it down to 1-2 games, Brady accepts and Goodell saves face as "staying strong" on "integrity "

Tomlin :pimp:

JJ's love for Brady, Peyton's opponent, Andrew's opponent and Sea > Houston :lol:

Last edited:
I think Goodell chops it down to 1-2 games, Brady accepts and Goodell saves face as "staying strong" on "integrity "
Certainly possible. If Brady opts not to go further than Goodell, then you KNOW ol' boy doesn't want his phone contents getting out there.

Jeffery Kessler is supposed to make Roger's life a living hell though so we'll see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom