NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't making sense

You basically have to pay the franchise quarterback for be stuck with a musical chairs of Ryan Fitzpatrick ,Josh McCown, Matt Cassell or Shaun Hill

Last edited:
I think he's a good dude too, he just made some horrifically bad decisions...really really bad.

There's really no excuse for the type of damage he inflicted towards his son.

But I hope for the best for he and his family, especially his son.

I find myself feeling this way, doesn't seem like an angry, looking to hurt and be violent with everyone type dude. But impossible to really know how these guys are. As I said months ago, I hope he has learned and is a better father moving forward for his kids. Really the only way to win in a situation like this. More stupidity than anything else it seems. Guy had no idea how to properly discipline, he was ignorant to the subject

Last edited:
Of course, and the usual folks still on their high horse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night as well quote and debate who you disagree with

Same 'usual' folks defending every player and excusing their actions

Eh, these statements are kinda fun, no need to quote

For what? It's like beating a dead horse in here when it comes to agreeing and disagreeing.

What actions am I defending, the fact that I think him and Minny should part ways? :nerd:

AP is lucky to have a job at all.

Hopefully he learned a lesson and never harms another child again.

But advocating for his "freeing?" :x :smh:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cam looking real frail in comparison

cashbanks cashbanks defending of this situation and acting like AD had been wrongly target is dumb IMO. He was the only person defending his actions so I thought it would be easy to know who I was talking about.

Your turn papi.

When did I defend his actions or say he was targeted?

Stop making things up.

I just don't think he should have to stay with a team that didn't support him and probably doesn't even want him around, but they couldn't find a deal they like.

Carry on tho.

Didn't support him?????? They paid him every penny of his money while he was being investigated for a crime.

My job would have fired me on the spot, like many other companies would have.

Didn't support a child beater tho. Man...... :lol:

by saying "Free Adrian Peterson" you turn him into a victim like this wasn't self inflicted

god forbid people are against the thought that an innocent 4 year old was beaten to the point he has lacerations all over his body

the humanity of people

by saying "Free Adrian Peterson" you turn him into a victim like this wasn't self inflicted

god forbid people are against the thought that an innocent 4 year old was beaten to the point he has lacerations all over his body

the humanity of people

I don't even think young fella was that old

Paying him money he was owed isn't supporting him.

Standing by him as the league plays a guessing game with his future and misleads dude as to what his actual punishment will be would be support.

Not snatching down his jerseys and trying to distance yourself from the guy that's carried the franchise because he made a mistake.

I've never once said I agreed with what happened to his son, my issue is how they league handled the whole thing and basically hung a great out to dry over their PR mistakes but like captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 there is really no sense in debating since dudes cant separate the 2 or handle someone not seeing things the same as they do.

Exactly, you guys are so ready to jump on someone defending a situation you don't even know the origin of the defense is :smh: .. too busy thinking guys are saying "free adrian peterson" has to do with him harming a child when it doesn't.

Like Banks just said "I just don't think he should have to stay with a team that didn't support him and probably doesn't even want him around, but they couldn't find a deal they like." ... Had the whole state and politicians turning on the guy, Mall of America removing his merchandise, etc.. Not saying they were wrong to do what they did, but would you want to go back to a situation like that if it was you? That's what Free Adrian Peterson is about. In simplistic terms, both parties need to go their separate ways opposed to trying to force a relationship that's no longer there.

So you think he should just be able to walk away from a contract? Wouldn't that void the purpose of teams signing contracts and the existence of them?

What I think is, in this case, both parties should go their separate ways. Find a deal that works for everyone opposed to "he can play for us or not play at all."

Same way I would think the Ravens and Ray Rice should move on if he was still under contract.

Last edited:
Exactly, you guys are so ready to jump on someone defending a situation you don't even know the origin of the defense is :smh: .. too busy thinking guys are saying "free adrian peterson" has to do with him harming a child when it doesn't.

Like Banks just said "I just don't think he should have to stay with a team that didn't support him and probably doesn't even want him around, but they couldn't find a deal they like." ... Had the whole state and politicians turning on the guy, Mall of America removing his merchandise, etc.. Not saying they were wrong to do what they did, but would you want to go back to a situation like that if it was you? That's what Free Adrian Peterson is about. In simplistic terms, both parties need to go their separate ways opposed to trying to force a relationship that's no longer there.
What I think is, in this case, both parties should go their separate ways. Find a deal that works for everyone opposed to "he can play for us or not play at all."

Same way I would think the Ravens and Ray Rice should move on if he was still under contract.

View media item 970349

I'm 99% sure cash banks was in here when this first popped off with the attitude of "it isn't that big a deal"

If I'm wrong I apologize.

You are wrong and your apology is accepted.

these were my thoughts

"What he did was wrong he clearly ****** up, but people make mistakes.I just think dude should be allowed to play football. He's already missed the 6 games he should for a 1st offense, make him pay back the cash, The End"

I didn't like how Minnesota handled it from start. I think they should let him go. That doesn't mean I agree with AP beating his child like that. Minnesota kind of turned on him, once he was cleared they want him and need him? Kind of weak. Either stand by him the whole time or let him go.

Paying him money he was owed isn't supporting him.

Standing by him as the league plays a guessing game with his future and misleads dude as to what his actual punishment will be would be support.
ray rice was initially given a 2 games suspension.. then the tapes went public and goodell had to reevaluate things after immense public pressure

the ravens moved quickly to cut him in the wake of everything that happened

or see the falcons cutting the LB who killed the dog

those teams didn't support the actions of those players.. I'm sure both would have loved to get the level of disrespect received by AP from the vikings

I didn't like how Minnesota handled it from start. I think they should let him go. That doesn't mean I agree with AP beating his child like that. Minnesota kind of turned on him, once he was cleared they want him and need him? Kind of weak. Either stand by him the whole time or let him go.

Exactly.

If they were really soo upset and thought his actions were soo bad, why is he still on the roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom