NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Jersey Colors (Rule 1-4-3-a) The rules for many years have required white jerseys to be worn by one team, which must be the visiting team unless the opponent agrees otherwise prior to the start of the season. The new rule creates a process whereby both teams may wear colored jerseys if the visitors have received written permission from the home team, and if the home team’s conference agrees that the jerseys are of contrasting colors. If the visitors wear colored jerseys without having such agreements, they will receive a 15-yard penalty following the opening kickoff of each half.
Then why was USC penalized with the loss of a TO in 2008?  Is this a more recent rules change?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Anybody tried the Zoom Alpha Talons yet?

Would like to know this as well

nerd.gif

Im prob going to ID a pair if I cant find these in my size

72vayx.jpg

Not sure what size you are, but there's a 10.5 pair on ebay right now

Originally Posted by jayli

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Anybody tried the Zoom Alpha Talons yet?

Would like to know this as well

nerd.gif

Im prob going to ID a pair if I cant find these in my size

Not sure what size you are, but there's a 10.5 pair on ebay right now

Yeah thanks,  seen those I need a 12-12.5 tho.

Those Oregon gloves are SICK! I'm so glad the NCAA lifted that stupid rule about grey gloves. I really like Boise's all white. It's a good look. They should have went with white cleats though
By the way, our intramural team will most likely be doing the Oregon Volt thing this year so if any of you have some volt stuff, sock/wristbands/etc. Let me know!

I gonna get my hand on them gloves to match my cleats

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by dreClark

Where did y'all get the neon Oregon socks from?

They were on Lacrossunlimited.com but sold out...then on ndc & sold out.
XL socks back in stock on Lacrossunlimited.com. Just placed an order for 2 pairs and with shipping total was $28.00
smokin.gif

ASU's two other helmet options (other than gold and black) for their uniforms...

Plus a pic of the flat black helmet from the scrimmage.

Seen one ASU player rock the fork facing downward on the helmet. Was pretty dope.

Boise Jerseys are so dope. Would cop just to have

Oregons is nice also! Classic!

Those Boise and Oregon helmets are crazy
pimp.gif
. If I could get any D1 offer from any university for football it would be Oregon without a doubt just based off their uniforms
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
not to mention the facilities and Nike perks....

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Jersey Colors (Rule 1-4-3-a) The rules for many years have required white jerseys to be worn by one team, which must be the visiting team unless the opponent agrees otherwise prior to the start of the season. The new rule creates a process whereby both teams may wear colored jerseys if the visitors have received written permission from the home team, and if the home team’s conference agrees that the jerseys are of contrasting colors. If the visitors wear colored jerseys without having such agreements, they will receive a 15-yard penalty following the opening kickoff of each half.
Then why was USC penalized with the loss of a TO in 2008?  Is this a more recent rules change?

Yeah. This was changed before the 09-10 season.

Damn, I just wish Nike would release this stuff for sale to the public - people would drop so much $ on these, although I know it'd remove the exclusivity factor.  But the best stuff is always reserved for the pros/colleges
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom