NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-corso-college.gif

It's not really that cut and dry with Lamar's situation. If they put the exclusive franchise tag on him it would be at around $45-47MM as things stand. If they are already hesitant to pay him long-term that exclusive tag is a lot. Might

They could also put the non-exclusive franchise tag on him which would be around ~$30MM but then LJ could negotiate with other teams and I would bet some team out there will give him the bag he wants and deserves. Then the Ravens either match or get two first round picks from said team.

Every day I feel like we are coming closer and closer to the world where they take the picks. Even if they match dude would probably be peeved he had to go through hell to get Baltimore to pay him.

The decision they make will say a lot about the franchise but that man can't keep playing with WRs who used to be nice and other no namers.
Ravens are not letting Lamar walk. He will get tagged but I suspect they’ll use the non-exclusive. If you believe the rumors he wants a fully guaranteed Watson contract. Ravens, and every other franchise for that matter, are arguing that case was an outlier and Lamar is saying that’s the new market. If I’m the Ravens I’m using the non-exclusive tag and letting Lamar try to land a fully. If I’m Lamar and I don’t get a fully from anyone I’m weighing the benefits of winning a collusion lawsuit vs just ballin on whatever non-fully but still monsturous contract I get.

Nope. They just keep moving each QB up and down the depth chart with no actual rationale behind it. Foles sucks, he'll be worse than Ryan. Midas whale have left Ehlinger in there.

Colts players want Ryan tho.

yeah im with you. why not play the young kid who could potentially be the next guy, at least until THE guy shows up

Ravens are not letting Lamar walk. He will get tagged but I suspect they’ll use the non-exclusive. If you believe the rumors he wants a fully guaranteed Watson contract. Ravens, and every other franchise for that matter, are arguing that case was an outlier and Lamar is saying that’s the new market. If I’m the Ravens I’m using the non-exclusive tag and letting Lamar try to land a fully. If I’m Lamar and I don’t get a fully from anyone I’m weighing the benefits of winning a collusion lawsuit vs just ballin on whatever non-fully but still monsturous contract I get.

The non-exclusive is disrespectful as hell but I understand it is a business so the FO will do what they believe is in the best interest for them long-term. I don't envy the decision either side has to make in this situation

They never retired his jersey yet???

The man was retired for like 40 years, what took so long?

I have no clue, I guess they are just highly selective organization? I was surprised to learn earlier that they only had Joe Stauner (1950s/60s) and Mean Joe Greene retired before this. No Terry Bradshaw love over there either :smh:

Finally able to post something in this thread after that HORRENDOUS loss to the Vikes.

This organization as a WHOLE is trash. Nothing is going to change as long as Irsay is involved. He's just as much of an ******* as Dan Snyder. No one is going to want to come here with this laughing stock of a franchise. That loss on Sat was RIDICULOUS. Shouldnt have happened. SO SO SO upset about it. **** this organization.

UNBELIEVABLE

lee-corso-college.gif

It's not really that cut and dry with Lamar's situation. If they put the exclusive franchise tag on him it would be at around $45-47MM as things stand. If they are already hesitant to pay him long-term that exclusive tag is a lot. Might

They could also put the non-exclusive franchise tag on him which would be around ~$30MM but then LJ could negotiate with other teams and I would bet some team out there will give him the bag he wants and deserves. Then the Ravens either match or get two first round picks from said team.

Every day I feel like we are coming closer and closer to the world where they take the picks. Even if they match dude would probably be peeved he had to go through hell to get Baltimore to pay him.

The decision they make will say a lot about the franchise but that man can't keep playing with WRs who used to be nice and other no namers.

If Goff **** the bed this year I think Detroit would be interested on that non exclusive tag

He ended up not practicing and Huntley was limited with an injury to his throwing shoulder. Duvernay out indefintely too

This is what they have done for that man: Dez Bryant, Sammy Watkins, Desean Jackson, Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead, Demarcus Robinson, Seth Roberts

:smh:

I have no clue, I guess they are just highly selective organization? I was surprised to learn earlier that they only had Joe Stauner (1950s/60s) and Mean Joe Greene retired before this. No Terry Bradshaw love over there either :smh:

Damn that’s super selective! Franco Harris was a f**** legend. Top 3 Steeler between him Joe Greene and Bradshaw.

Ugh well at least we will find out very quickly if we should get rid of tanne or not in the offseason. This is make or break for Malik
That’s extreme lol.

Try to make the playoffs and try that 49ers game plan as much as possible.

He’s a third-round pick, his expectations as a result should give him more slack that it’s not a make-or-break until three years are in the book.

A2FE6EDB-D450-40C3-AB05-0787FCCA7C28.jpeg

QB Kirk Cousins
WR Justin Jefferson
TE T.J. Hockenson
OLB Za’Darius Smith
LS Andrew DePaolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom