NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight disgusting. :smh:

Made him out to be basically this gang kingpin while playing professional football on the side.

Running on with a bunch of bull**** basically saying he brought his death on himself.

When the actual facts came out were quiet as a church mouse.

That's why it will forever be **** Mike Wilbon, Colin Cowherd and other people of that ilk.
It’s F’ed up how the same ppl who took a dump on Sean, are the same ppl. Who ignored Big Ben raping college girls… and his other BS. But praised him for being devoted husband a year later

It’s F’ed up how the same ppl who took a dump on Sean, are the same ppl. Who ignored Big Ben raping college girls… and his other BS. But praised him for being devoted husband a year later

That’s what they do man… like when the Bosa boys get positive publicity for being related to a mobster from the Chicago outfit, but let a black player have gang ties…… the double standards are RIDICULOUS.

And I doubt Hamlin ever gets cleared to play football again. His situation is just different.

Damar is going to have a long recovery, let alone how long it’ll take to make it back to football ready. I couldn’t imagine the mental recovery needed too.

I sincerely hope he has a strong inner circle. One positive thing, there will be new bonds made with his peers, through this tragic situation.

Hoping for some great news for him tomorrow.

Even before the pedo stuff, the dude was a legit crappy person.

Only thing that sucks is the dude who busted him with the sting is a pretty crappy person himself and completely mismanaged it clout chasing and clowning him with fat jokes instead of effectively getting busted.

The funny thing is him and the dude who busted him would’ve likely been alt right best buds if it wasn’t for the sting lol.

Alright I need cliff notes :lol:

I don’t do Twitter and have no idea who he was. Felt bad that he’s gonna die when I saw the tweet posted in here, clicked it and it seems like he’s a d*ckhead, and apparently he’s even worse

I have no idea why on earth Carson Wentz started last week. I like the Washington coach but that was an egregious move, saw that loss coming a mile away. Wentz is no longer a starter in the league and Taylor is the better qb.

Perfect example of a coach getting in his own way.

Shannon 2 shows away from whooping Skip ***.
Shannon needs his own show with actual players and analyst.

As the great Maya Angelou said, "when people show you who they are, believe them." This is who Skip Bayless is. He's a scumbag and a deplorable through and through and no amount of dressing things up can change it. He's a bad person. Never forget that this is the same guy that attacked Bronny James (not a pro but a high school student) over a dunk then mentioned his father. No low is too low for this scum.

As the great Maya Angelou said, "when people show you who they are, believe them." This is who Skip Bayless is. He's a scumbag and a deplorable through and through and no amount of dressing things up can change it. He's a bad person. Never forget that this is the same guy that attacked Bronny James (not a pro but a high school student) over a dunk then mentioned his father. No low is too low for this scum.

Dude made a career out of accusing Troy Aikman or being gay, but Skip’s the one with the female tendencies….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom