NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an interview with SAS where he stated that Skip is exactly who you see on TV. Those outlandish takes you see him spew out on TV, he really believes that ****. Those same guys, including Shannon, always gives him props though so idk. I thought him and Shannon were good together but Shannon probably a few segments away from putting paws on him :lol:
Shannon has always bigged up Skip because he took a chance on him.

Before becoming one of the biggest sports shows Skip left the juggernaut that is ESPN to start the sports stuff at FOX and he hand picked Shannon to start with him. That's probably part of the reason Skip be wildin with reckless abandonment. Fox Sports used Skip and Cowherd to create mad shows. They have a legit sports network now.

I have no idea why on earth Carson Wentz started last week. I like the Washington coach but that was an egregious move, saw that loss coming a mile away. Wentz is no longer a starter in the league and Taylor is the better qb.

Perfect example of a coach getting in his own way.
Would you stick with the backup QB that is averaging less than 20 pts a game and went 0-2-1 with multiple turnovers in his last 3 starts with your playoff hopes in the balance?

Taylor, God bless him, is a spot starter at best. He benefitted from the defense playing out of its mind with a struggle offense. That’s not sustainable winning football and our December record showed you that. Taylor had a couple good games offensively but its the same as last season. He gets figured out and crumbles at the end of the season.

Not defending Wentz. He’s done done. But if Taylor was the clear cut better option he would’ve started. Hell Wentz wouldn’t even be here :lol:

Nothing is happening with Skip. Everyone still gave him the same views/attention he always gets. Everyone still had to tune in to see what he said or what Shannon would do. The show will go on

Unless some sponsors felt the need to step away this ain't moving a needle

I got so burnt out from the early early debate show days I can't even watch any of them anymore

I don't have a problem with what Skip tweeted. At least six teams in the AFC had seeding implications going into that MNF game. His problem was timing. That young mans life was a stake. Just wait a damn day for firing that tweet off.

These shock jock analysts are all trash. If you are looking to them for sane takes, by now that is your problem.

23B8EAEE-1669-4D21-BC75-92C93D9B2D41.gif

I really wanna know why Fields gets a pass, but Lawrence, Wilson, Jones and Mills got BUST talk every week

• Wow
Reactions: HIM

I really wanna know why Fields gets a pass, but Lawrence, Wilson, Jones and Mills got BUST talk every week

What pass? You want people to call him a bust at 23. Zach Wilson might be literally the worse QB ever. You want to group fields with him? Please be here when Fields improves next year. :lol:

Nothing is happening with Skip. Everyone still gave him the same views/attention he always gets. Everyone still had to tune in to see what he said or what Shannon would do. The show will go on

Unless some sponsors felt the need to step away this ain't moving a needle

I got so burnt out from the early early debate show days I can't even watch any of them anymore

yeah. people complain but also can't resist the urge to watch. Skip knows what he's doing :smh:

sponsors need to actually do something

What pass? You want people to call him a bust at 23. Zach Wilson might be literally the worse QB ever. You want to group fields with him? Please be here when Fields improves next year. :lol:
Again we doing with every other QB in his class even Trey Lance. Why does Fields get a pass when his team has been the worst :lol:

What?! When Trevor was playing ***, he got a pass from EVERYONE in the media.
Furthermore, all of the above QBs above are in way better situations, excluding Mills.
& Mills was taken in the 3rd & never expected to be THE guy like the rest.
Talent wise, the Texans & Bears are legitimately the bottom two teams, and it's not close.
How anyone can watch those two teams and blame their 2nd year QBs is beyond me.

Last edited:
Shannon has always bigged up Skip because he took a chance on him.

Before becoming one of the biggest sports shows Skip left the juggernaut that is ESPN to start the sports stuff at FOX and he hand picked Shannon to start with him. That's probably part of the reason Skip be wildin with reckless abandonment. Fox Sports used Skip and Cowherd to create mad shows. They have a legit sports network now.

shannon was doing work on lebatard, but espn wasn’t going give them no more money to pay him

but I feel like skip throwing brady in Shannon’s face was the beginning of the end

how the hell am I supposed to continue long term with you when you don’t respect a legit HOF career and 1 of the best to ever do it!?!

shannon played a legit role in multiple super bowl winning teams and THAT man is getting disrespected by water pistol Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom