NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't play it in week 19.

So every other playoff team gets a bye and the 1 seed would get 2 weeks? Is that the plan?

is this the end of Hamlin’s career or would the league even allow him to play again if he pulls through fine ?

It's no way he plays again. Hank Gathers was allowed to play after he passed out the time then he passed away the 2nd time. The way both oftm then passed out is painfully similar.

Dude made a career out of accusing Troy Aikman or being gay, but Skip’s the one with the female tendencies….

this shoulda been the clue for any cowboys fan even thinking of defending jerruh

you win twice with jimmy.. and then jerruh brings in the dude that was known to have issues with Troy and supposedly was the one feeding the info to skip

I have no idea why on earth Carson Wentz started last week. I like the Washington coach but that was an egregious move, saw that loss coming a mile away. Wentz is no longer a starter in the league and Taylor is the better qb.

Perfect example of a coach getting in his own way.
The problem is Washington doesn’t have a QB on the roster that you can fully trust/have confidence in so the coach scrambling…It was a classic panic move in response to the personnel

The funny thing is management there will bring in somebody like Baker next season to start the whole QB circus over again, that’s just what they do :lol:

So every other playoff team gets a bye and the 1 seed would get 2 weeks? Is that the plan?
As important as that Bills-Bengals game is that seems like the only logical thing to do as they aren't going to play it this week. It just wouldn't be right to make them reschedule the game say next Weds-Thurs and then even having them play the Monday afterwards is out of the question. Though the one other thing I could see is them scheduling for a week from tomorrow then having one of them play a playoff game the following Tues but that would still be ridiculous.

Surely Hurts will play if he's able to, right? Division and #1 seed on the line.

giants are locked into their seed and had injuries to key guys

but I assume they want to get hurts some reps if he’s healthy since he hasn’t played in couple weeks and won’t play in couple more weeks if we win

Minshew sucks
Minshew made a name in Jacksonville like Justin Fields is doing now being a looter in a riot and a Boxscore Bandit.

Minshew was regarded as this above average QB/potential starter because of his great TD-INT ratio. However, like I pointed out earlier this season, over 50% of his total TDs can solely in the 4th quarter and 70% in the 2nd half alone. He would go 3 and out ALL game, the backup defenses would come in, and then the "Minshew Mania" would ensue.

Justin Fields lives by the boxscore/highlights as well. This week he broke out for a 60 yard run. However; his stats outside that ONE play total 75 yards passing and 72 rushing. A total of 7 offensive points and another loss.

These QBs are letting the boxscore tell people they are great QBs on terrible teams. NOPE they are terrible QBs on terrible teams :lol:

Skip lying :lol:

Yesterday he said the big wigs said to send an apology tweet in response to his tweet. Meaning they had an issue with it. Today he said the big wigs didn’t have an issue with the tweet :lol:

And people have said Skip didn't mean the tweet that way but even if he didn't this is exactly what Skip does on a daily basis. Pick apart athletes words and actions and if dislikes that athlete he'll interpret it a certain way.

We’ve seen fields do legit great things with subpar talent

but it’s hilarious to me the way minshew play in the dallas game got spoken of.. I get if people came out talking about devonta because of the insane catches he was making

but minshew was trying get dudes killed.. or he had happy feet.. or he just was outright missing guys

certain guys on the Dallas defense just made timely plays.. but it was devonta making insane catches

yous know skip bayless and that entire show is all an act right?

....right?

for SAS, I’d say it’s an act.. for alot of the right wing republican folks, I’d say it’s an act

for skip, zero clue if it’s actually an act

Minshew made a name in Jacksonville like Justin Fields is doing now being a looter in a riot and a Boxscore Bandit.

Minshew was regarded as this above average QB/potential starter because of his great TD-INT ratio. However, like I pointed out earlier this season, over 50% of his total TDs can solely in the 4th quarter and 70% in the 2nd half alone. He would go 3 and out ALL game, the backup defenses would come in, and then the "Minshew Mania" would ensue.

Justin Fields lives by the boxscore/highlights as well. This week he broke out for a 60 yard run. However; his stats outside that ONE play total 75 yards passing and 72 rushing. A total of 7 offensive points and another loss.

These QBs are letting the boxscore tell people they are great QBs on terrible teams. NOPE they are terrible QBs on terrible teams :lol:

I don't even know how you compare Fields and Minshew. :lol:

Totally different QB's in totally different situations.

I seen someone propose that they should just have any potential KC/Buffalo AFC championship game on a neutral field. KC would get the 1 seed if they win Saturday. But the AFC championship game would be on a neutral field. Not sure how on board KC would be with that though.

Same could make sense for a potential Buffalo/Cincinnati rematch. Because had the Bengals won Monday night if that horrible injury never happened. They would’ve leapfrogged Buffalo for the 2 seed.

The neutral field options is probably the least disruptive option though. Because if they push the playoffs back a week and finish Bills Bengals on what should be wild card weekend. The number 1 seeds are going 3 weeks without playing and everyone else is getting 14 days off aside from Cincinnati/Buffalo if nether of them is the 1 seed.

How we go from 8-3 with the potential to make a deep run in the playoffs to 8-8 with Mike Glennon potentially as our starting QB in a must win game LMAO. You can't make this ish up its almost hilarious being a phins fan 🤣

It’s not hilarious famb it’s MISERABLE

2323aca028a9196a6a909877d4d2d715.gif

Y’all see this B.S? Skip really a menace.

At first I thought disuse just had a horribly worded tweet that I didn’t cut him slack for because 1 you should know that no one gives a **** bout seeding when homie is fighting for his life and 2 youre claim to fame is writing, I except you to be much better with words.

Dude is just on *** hole mode. I feel it's the beginning of the end for this show. Shannon has more than proved his worth as an analyst. He's right up there with Skip and Stephan A. Probably could even go get on of those big commentating bags.

for SAS, I’d say it’s an act.. for alot of the right wing republican folks, I’d say it’s an act

for skip, zero clue if it’s actually an act
I saw an interview with SAS where he stated that Skip is exactly who you see on TV. Those outlandish takes you see him spew out on TV, he really believes that ****. Those same guys, including Shannon, always gives him props though so idk. I thought him and Shannon were good together but Shannon probably a few segments away from putting paws on him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom