NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Screenshot_20230116-204753.png

Stay retired, Tom.

:smh:

When Tom get's back home to her...

"Hey hey, Veronika, sup baby?"

"What's your problem...you didn't win!"

Problem.gif

It was definitely time for Lombardi to go. Dude's offense and play-calling is trash. Staley should be gone too but I've come to terms that firing him at this point just isn't how the Chargers operate.

It's time to find an OC to finally unlock Herbo.

I swear yall giving Kirk waaay too much blame when in fact, he wasn't that bad at all this year. It's becoming a lazy take at this point.

Horrible defense, crappy O-line, play calling, etc all need to be addressed first before they even begin to look at Kirk's replacement. Wtbs, if there's a way to get a good mobile QB somehow, I'm all for it.

I actually think Kirk will get extended again to create some cap space. I think Dalvin, Thielen, and Za'darius may get cut or traded to create even more room. We'll see though.

Kirk made some bad throws and that 4th down one at the end was completely unacceptable.

However he's not the reason they lost.

That defense made Daniel Jones look like the greatest thing ever. I've never seen so many 7-8 yard passes when the WR is so open. It was insane.
put some respect on Daniel Jones name!

But yeah, you're right, he was having an easy time against the Vikings. Crazy considering how below mediocre that group is.

put some respect on Daniel Jones name!

But yeah, you're right, he was having an easy time against the Vikings. Crazy considering how below mediocre that group is.

Hey man he's been good and the G-Men have had a great season. Just from watching it. They just moved down with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom