NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
storm2006 storm2006 You also have to look at the ownership. All billionaires are not equal. Investing a quarter billy with no outs into one human being who has missed games each of the past two seasons due to injury could be tough to swallow. And as we just seen, paying a top QB only guarantees you having a top QB on the roster - not necessarily post-season success.

Lamar will get paid. He’s earned it and shown how devastating he can be. It’ll be fascinating to watch his contract saga unfold. Him getting a Watson-esque contract with no agent will have ramifications throughout all of sports.

20230117_154534.jpg

Not really sure if I'd sign him up if I'm a team if that's his primary motivation at this point :lol:

Self centered. It’s not what you say it’s how you say it too. Could of just said I can play at an MVP level and bring a Lombardi. You would of thought this man was the GOAT and appeared in 10 Superbowls and won 7 rings :lol:

Self centered. It’s not what you say it’s how you say it too. Could of just said I can play at an MVP level and bring a Lombardi. You would of thought this man was the GOAT and appeared in 10 Superbowls and won 7 rings :lol:
He’s not wrong though.

Anybody surprised if he goes to the Raiders our something next season and throws 50 tuds?

Don’t feel either way about Jim Swartz hire for Brown D Coordinator

We need another DE and some Linebackers

We keep saying that Brady is definitely going to another team because there's no way he lost his family just for 1 more season. 2 things:
#1. Obviously he didn't know he was going to lose his family.
#2. I don't think he cares about his family, anyways.

Do I think he'll be back, even if it's with another team? Absolutely. Do I think it has anything to do with his family? At all? Including the thought 'Well I already lost my family so eff it?' No, I don't think that factors in the decision at all.

Not really, no. 🤣😬 EYE figured that HE figured that Gisele would stand by him. I think he was counting on her support. 👀
picard (1) (2).png

I thought my hater levels were elite but the crown might be truly yours sir

67e688ac-a715-4140-b4a5-7a31a587c494-a13aca8d-ba39-4b8b-9801-45f919417517-ser-erryk-cargyll-st...jpg
Wasn't even trying to be hateful but yeah, can't stand his privileged, protected, diva, MAGA self.

But as far as his family goes, I really think he's team 'FTK.' 😬

Tom didn't play Monday like a man coming back. He look like he retired before the game.

He threw 10+ passes into the dirt tryin not to get his skirt dirty. He wanted zero parts of bein hit.

I sat there thinkin this was it. He literally played scared. I've seen him throw a ball away here or there, but not over and over like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom