NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady needs to be exposed for being a deadbeat “father” and a criminal. I applaud @darthska for fighting the good fight
200w.gif

I absolutely love it.

Tom didn't play Monday like a man coming back. He look like he retired before the game.

He threw 10+ passes into the dirt tryin not to get his skirt dirty. He wanted zero parts of bein hit.

I sat there thinkin this was it. He literally played scared. I've seen him throw a ball away here or there, but not over and over like that.
He knew that team wasn’t winning a dang thing. Might as well save yourself for serious injury.

People need to relax on this Leftwich got a raw deal stuff. Dude was a part of two winning seasons which happened to coincide with Brady coming and bringing in AB and Gronk and Arian’s still calling plays.
Things you can’t blame Brady for
A terrible O line
Slow receivers who kept getting injured
Worst rushing game in the league
If he is who y’all say he is then he will go somewhere else and succeed.

Tom didn't play Monday like a man coming back. He look like he retired before the game.

He threw 10+ passes into the dirt tryin not to get his skirt dirty. He wanted zero parts of bein hit.

I sat there thinkin this was it. He literally played scared. I've seen him throw a ball away here or there, but not over and over like that.

i agree he looked like he had ZERO desire to get hit. not sure if it's because he's done or it's because he knows it's not worth it this year.

loved the player, skeptical of him as a first time OC guiding a QB who just regressed because of the gross negligence of Belichick

For giving him a job when he was radioactive in the league and no one else wanted anything to do with him?

Definitely got the short end of the stick there :lol:

He helped them win a ring year 1 then proved all those concerns correct year 2 when he quit on them in the most clownish way since Vontae Davis
The man was cut mid game. And when he was healthy was worth way more than he was being paid. Sounds like a raw deal to me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom