NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the newfound love for his takes is befuddling me rn given what I remember :lol:

There's a reason they dropped his *** as an analyst and he never got rehired by anyone.

Got plenty of other former QB's who provide better insight, even Orlovsky is better at his job

Yea my hope when you have a former player is they can speak to hard the shh is

Ain’t nothing hypothetical..

Soo I expect a level of empathy when dudes speak because they know various things that have to be accounted for on a given play

But some dudes really need to be reminded we saw them play

"SNY’s Connor Hughes spoke with two NFL executives who are familiar with the current quarterback market, and they believe Daniel Jones is worth somewhere in the range of $35-37 million annually. A third exec whose team is in need of a veteran quarterback said he would be comfortable giving Jones a salary close to that but would have a “hard time” going as high as $40 million per year."

damn man :lol:

"SNY’s Connor Hughes spoke with two NFL executives who are familiar with the current quarterback market, and they believe Daniel Jones is worth somewhere in the range of $35-37 million annually. A third exec whose team is in need of a veteran quarterback said he would be comfortable giving Jones a salary close to that but would have a “hard time” going as high as $40 million per year."

That’s about the standard rate these days.

Cheaper than the 45-50 Jalen bout to get.

That’s about the standard rate these days.

so at first i balked at this but you're right. even for a Dan Jones. seeing the below and knowing these numbers just go up every year you're right

1675811356806.png

While he had an injury plagued season, think the Chargers would be making a huge mistake by cutting Keenan Allen.

The only WR weapon they would have left is Mike William who while very GOODT! midas whale change his name to IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom