NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did the Heath Ledger-Dark Knight character acting

Or he did LSD in a dark room

8ECE7E8D-EAD5-46D1-B09B-581361049C58.gif

I see nothing wrong with what rodgers is doing, aint like its something new out the blue

People BEEN doing it

Yall should watch this vid - Sounds same thing rodgers bout to do

ALWAYS read Wright Thompson.

Thank you for posting! That was a fantastic read. Probably the best op-ed piece since the MJ when he turned 50.

Caught the tail end of the Montana career when he was with the Chiefs but damn if we don't forget just how good and clutch 19 was.

Sooooo what is stopping teams from having 3 QBs active on game day currently?

I’m still confused by the 49ers QB room that day. Wasn’t Jimmy G healthy enough to play?

zero clue.. but I’m just trying understand this point multiple people from the 49ers have made inclusive of the head coach and GM

my understanding with brief reading:

- the rule up to 2011: 45 active game day spots AND then teams can dress a 3rd emergency QB

- after 2011: 46 active game day spots

so Carr to the Saints prob happening? :nerd: :nerd:

can that math even work??

:nerd:

but saints already traded their ‘24 2nd, so if they trade their 3rd too

eventually they gotta fix their cap and if they don’t have draft picks on top of that plus guys getting older

can that math even work??

:nerd:

but saints already traded their ‘24 2nd, so if they trade their 3rd too

eventually they gotta fix their cap and if they don’t have draft picks on top of that plus guys getting older

that math can always be made to work if a team is willing IMO. but supposedly Carr's visit was contingent on the teams agreeing high level to what a trade would entail

that math can always be made to work if a team is willing IMO. but supposedly Carr's visit was contingent on the teams agreeing high level to what a trade would entail

if the price is legit a 3rd, zero clue why they would

but I don’t get how they perceive themselves.. I guess the division is shaky

We probably the most talented team in the division top to bottom w/a 5 defense

Desmond Ridder
Sam Darnold
Blaine Gabbert

are the QBs in the division :lol:

What's with Rodgers and this "darkness retreat"? Dude gotta be the greatest troll ever...this mofo gonna "go missing" and we'll all be watching it on Dateline in 10 years.

Rodgers is that kid in your high school that experimented with too many psychedelics and lost his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom