NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju getting put in a body bag

EM6SLxAU8AI75-x.jpg_large.jpg

@B Sox @frshstunna @wavycrocket @atransta IONO how to feel about this. Don't know the guy. Sure, I guess it's a good look that he was OC at UGA the past two years. But when I look at his teams offensive rankings when he was OC for Tampa and Cleveland....
ehh-its-alright.gif

I am definitely going to need to hear what the streets have to say about this one
Meh, but upgrade over Roman for sure. Monken got his reputation back right at UGA, but also has a ton of talent there

As I've said many times EB has done some really bad things in his life especially as a player and coach at CU. I remember EB when my cousin played at CU and his mistreatment of people (especially women) not just players during his time there is well known in Colorado. I was talking to some dudes in the barber shop about EB and everyone that played at CU or were around the program have an EB story and not in a good way.

Is EB a victim of racism that is prevalent in the NFL? Yes, but not in the way people think. EB is a bad guy that can coach. If he were white the owners would be willing to overlook his past but the racism part comes into play in that he isn’t given the same shot a white coach with similar credentials would get. If you’re Black you have to not only be a great coach but a great person with a spotless personal record. These owners only want to take on his bad image if they know whether he can coach which is also racist. If he were white they would give him a shot.

This is crazy man.

Saw a quote where Andy said that Eric "Sleeping with Bieniemy" might have to take an OC job with another team to "prove himself" in these other teams eyesbecause people seemed to think that the offensive success is all Andy Reid despite Reid saying himself how integral Bieniemy is to it. :smh:

Steichen getting the Colts HC job after basically one amazing, breakout season from Hurts and the Eagles offense.

Bieniemy has been the OC for the Chiefs since Kermit has been in the league and his offense has resulted in 2 Super Bowls, and 2 regular season and Super Bowl MVPs for Mahomes.

I dunno want to hear about his past holding him back when we have a bunch of deplorables all over the league on the field and in the front office.

Irsay is a cokehead, Snyder is a deviant and overall piece of ****, and the highest paid player in the league nuts on masseuses in his spare time.

No issues with him at all but Frank Reich got a second chance before Bieniemy even got one.

EDIT:

Just read your post about EB's trangressions at CU aepps20 aepps20

What the hell did he do there? You make it sound like he was wildin' wildin'

As I've said many times EB has done some really bad things in his life especially as a player and coach at CU. I remember EB when my cousin played at CU and his mistreatment of people (especially women) not just players during his time there is well known in Colorado. I was talking to some dudes in the barber shop about EB and everyone that played at CU or were around the program have an EB story and not in a good way.

Is EB a victim of racism that is prevalent in the NFL? Yes, but not in the way people think. EB is a bad guy that can coach. If he were white the owners would be willing to overlook his past but the racism part comes into play in that he isn’t given the same shot a white coach with similar credentials would get. If you’re Black you have to not only be a great coach but a great person with a spotless personal record. These owners only want to take on his bad image if they know whether he can coach which is also racist. If he were white they would give him a shot.
Can you name some of these past transgressions?

I don’t fault CORNERS talking they mess. It’s arguably the hardest position in all of sports. If this was Ramsey or Eli talking, I could understand the trolling.

But Bradberry literally minds his own business. Doesn’t say a word, doesn’t start anything. Makes a great play he hardly celebrates. Made a mistake that cost them an opportunity at the game and owned up to it. Stood at his locker for as long as reporters wanted to ask him the same questions over and over again

And he catching a random stray like that. Nah, I can understand trolling. But that don’t make any sense

Is Juju even going to be on the team next year :lol:
Nope. Dude was involved in one of the most prolific offense ever by a lot of advance metrics. And he had a pretty mediocre year given his circumstances.

Y’all gotta remember that his free agent market was dry as **** two years ago. To the point he had to take a one year deal with Pitt. Only to take another 1 year deal with KC

The CU football team of the early 90s had some bad moments and bad guys.

Things EB did as a player/coach.

1. He put his hands around the neck of a female parking attendant and told her that she was surrounded by a bunch of Black guys which was her worse nightmare. From what I know he may have also threatened to assault her. If not for CU being good he would've been thrown under the jail. He was banned from campus for a year.

2. Several women accused him of trying to assault them at various parties when he played there.

3. Y'all remember the CU rape scandal of the early 00s? EB was the lead recruiter during that time and admitted under oath that he knew that "bad thing" were happening to women on campus by CU players. He was implicated in the coverup.

4. He was constantly getting in trouble in Boulder.

These are just the things the media talks about but there was a sex scandal when he was a player that folks around here believe was covered up by coach Mac.

1. He put his hands around the neck of a female parking attendant and told her that she was surrounded by a bunch of Black guys which was her worse nightmare. From what I know he may have also threatened to assault her. If not for CU being good he would've been thrown under the jail. He was banned from campus for a year.

2. Several women accused him of trying to assault them at various parties when he played there.

3. Y'all remember the CU rape scandal of the early 00s? EB was the lead recruiter during that time and admitted under oath that he knew that "bad thing" were happening to women on campus by CU players. He was implicated in the coverup.

These are just the things the media talks about but there was a sex scandal when he was a player that folks around here believe was covered up by coach Mac.

Ok, yeah...**** that. He's lucky to even be an OC with all that.

Bro - even a white dude would have a tough time getting a OC/HC gig with everything you listed + there being more dirt. EB has to be DAMN GOOD as a black man with that sheet :wow:

Edit:
Ok, yeah...**** that. He's lucky to even be an OC with all that.
This x 1000 bro

There is a reason EB hasn't got the call. I won't even mention how he's treated players. Former CU player Marcus Houston (probably the highest profile local product ever) suffered from depression and EB ran that kid into the ground. Called him Markeesha and told him that he was better off taking his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom