NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo dudes like Brian Flores and Steve Wilks have a legit gripe. Jim Caldwell and Vance Joseph as well.

I was aware of Bieniemy’s past. All his incidents aside from the dui were in the early 90’s. Doesn’t dismiss any of the stuff. But if he’s been on a straight path ever since. You can make the case people grow and mature.

That said. If there’s credibility to what Lesean McCoy has been saying about Bieniemy in that he treats his players poorly and is always getting into stuff with his players. I could see that being a big hinderance to him getting a job.

But I agree with what aepps20 aepps20 said. If he does get a head coaching job, all the stories about his past are going to suddenly get pushed to the forefront by the media despite that same information about his past being available all this time.
McCoy is very spot on on how EB has historically treated players. I'll never forget hearing the stories from my cousin on how he treated players at CU. My aunt used to call him "The Enemy" based on how he was during the slick Rick years. Being a jerk is one thing but he legit bullied Marcus Houston to the point where dude contemplated taking his life. I hope he's changed since his CU days but who knows.

I've always been a fan of JuJu for various reasons but I will outline them for you guys.

1. He has a two part last name. Shows that he comes from royalty and should be treated as such.

2. His TikTok is very educational and worthy of your time. https://www.tiktok.com/@juju?_t=8Zu8WZCAscI&_r=1

3. The future Collab with Jackson Mahomes. I have my popcorn ready.

4. He's very talented

5. He knows all of the TikTok dances and trends include the buss it challenge.

McCoy is very spot on on how EB has historically treated players. I'll never forget hearing the stories from my cousin on how he treated players at CU. My aunt used to call him "The Enemy" based on how he was during the slick Rick years. Being a jerk is one thing but he legit bullied Marcus Houston to the point where dude contemplated taking his life. I hope he's changed since his CU days but who knows.

I saw you mention his "past" a couple pages ago, and decided to look him up (I wasn't familiar with his time as a player at all).

That man was WILDING :lol:

I can't say that he straight up doesn't deserve to be a HC because of his past.....but Gat Damn :lol:

Its crazy that Antonio Brown really jump started the JuJu hate years ago :lol:
That's the only thing he was ever right about :lol:

His career best numbers coincided with him being lined up opposite of AB.

Hasn't come close since and didn't get near that when he was relied on as a no.1.

He didn't even post a 1k season in Andy Reids system with the best QB in the world.

Everyone pulled up on Juju like:

5d3a5859-3311-445a-aedd-5583e0d911f2-gif.3045643

Uppercut buddy was RELENTLESS in his pursuit of landing that punch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best part of the video :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

Gets me every time :lol: :lol:

I can't say that he straight up doesn't deserve to be a HC because of his past.....but Gat Damn :lol:

Yeah, I'm 100% in favor of 2nd chances, but there's levels. It would be a hard decision to make so I can see the trepidations with hiring him.

That's the only thing he was ever right about :lol:

His career best numbers coincided with him being lined up opposite of AB.

Hasn't come close since and didn't get near that when he was relied on as a no.1.

He didn't even post a 1k season in Andy Reids system with the best QB in the world.

You guys are hating just to hate. He went for 933 yards as the third or fourth option on that offense. What did this young man do to you?

You guys are hating just to hate. He went for 933 yards as the third or fourth option on that offense. What did this young man do to you?
He was signed as their no.1 WR in the offseason though

Kelce was always gonna be there but he wasn't brought on to be the 3rd or 4th option on the depth chart at all :lol:

You open yourself up to hate when you run your mouth a lot. It's expected with WR's generally but your diva guys are usually elite at what they do.

He's yet to prove to be that guy.
6 years in.

Don't think the players coming at his neck are hating just to hate either :lol:, probably don't respect role guys talking like stars.

Kicking someone while they're down like he did with Bradberry, especially someone already being accountable, isn't it and it shows more about who he is than it does his target.

Ion know, outside Pat no one has come to his defense fr fr.

The amount of hate JuJu getting from multiple players kinda different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom