NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ion know, outside Pat no one has come to his defense fr fr.

The amount of hate JuJu getting from multiple players kinda different

did pat REALLY come to his defense thou?

he's the only chiefs player that said anything.. but i wouldnt call that a defense.. more like a "it's just a joke..."

The fact that eagles players are all up in their feelings over a meme that juju probably just saw someone post :lol:

That is some sawft dudes if they got worked up like that given the trash talk that goes on

I thought it was playful and funny from tik tok boy. It was valentines day ffs :emoji_cupid:

Last edited:
think i’d rather go Richardson over Levis. I dont get the hype behind Levis.
he was hurt last year so they say to look at his previous years tape. Supposedly has the best arm from what draft analysts are saying but i haven't watch any of his games and don't know too much about him.

That tweet from JuJu was super lame though.
Unless there was bad blood between him and Bradberry, why post that? It’s just immature.
Bradberry didn’t cry about it and accepted responsibility for the play. A legit pro. Leave it there.
Kicking or trolling someone when they’re down is cornball behavior.
If it was Eli Apple, it would be different.

& it's telling that his teammates didn't come to his defense and everyone came for him.
Even his USC guys. T.O. left a comment on IG going in on him too. :lol:
Dude just seems like he plays ALL day.

it's telling that his teammates didn't come to his defense and everyone came for him.
Even his USC guys.

this the thing.. gotta be something why all these dudes dont F with him

shhh even had cowboys players coming at dude

Very curious to see if he tries to renegotiate at some point. Mahomes said he was good with the money and wanted to field a competitive team year in, year out. But once the QB contracts start hitting $60+ mil AAV and salary caps increase I just wonder…

Very curious to see if he tries to renegotiate at some point. Mahomes said he was good with the money and wanted to field a competitive team year in, year out. But once the QB contracts start hitting $60+ mil AAV and salary caps increase I just wonder…

Yesterday I was listening to Keyshawn Johnson talk and he believes that at some point during the deal (probably in the back half) he will negotiate another massive extension which would make sense with the way the cap is growing. His salary will go up but the cap will have gone up as well so it should be moot, right?

I believe it to an extent. Blank wanted to sign the nasty man cause he was desperate to get butts back in seats at the stadium and thought what better way to do that then get a local dude back playing for his childhood team.

Same motivation would be there in Lamar minus the hometown story. Exciting QB he knows this city would love to get butts back in seats

Yesterday I was listening to Keyshawn Johnson talk and he believes that at some point during the deal (probably in the back half) he will negotiate another massive extension which would make sense with the way the cap is growing. His salary will go up but the cap will have gone up as well so it should be moot, right?
Depends on how the markets respond for other positions as well. If the pie gets bigger everyone will want a bigger slice. I believe Mahomes is willing to let KC “overpay” other position groups if it means building a dynasty. But what happens if he drops outside the top 10 highest paid QBs with a highly paid supporting cast that doesn’t bring home rings for a couple years?

Win or lose, leaving 10-15mil on the table annually has to get hard to ignore at some point… Hell even Brady got tired of it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom