NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomes is in that “will always be underpaid” bracket of athlete.

Mans should be getting that 60 mil a year now.

I also assume with those levels of athletes with continued success comes more business ventures. He probably gets non endorsement business opportunities off the strength of how good he is on the field.

Man might own a 10th of K.C when it’s all said and done.

Last edited:
IMG_20230215_174159.jpg

200w.gif

Mahomes is in that “will always be underpaid” bracket of athlete.

Meh should be getting that 60 mil a year now.

I also assume with those levels of athletes with continued success comes more business ventures. He probably gets non endorsement business opportunities off the strength of how good he is on the field.

Man might own a 10th of K.C when it’s all said and done.

Given it’s a small city that hadn’t had much success prior to him seeing the field, he really might be able to own 1/10 of it if he wins hella rings :lol:

Athletes *Anyone blatantly lying for self motivation >>> :lol:

*Fixed.

But on a serious note, rebuilding is a strong word but I do recall a lot of folks being skeptical of how Mahomes and the Chiefs would look without Tyreek. On some “Tyreek is gone! This is the Bills year.”

Not saying it was the consensus or anywhere near it but those takes and similar were out there in the universe.

*Fixed.

But on a serious note, rebuilding is a strong word but I do recall a lot of folks being skeptical of how Mahomes and the Chiefs would look without Tyreek. On some “Tyreek is gone! This is the Bills year.”

Not saying it was the consensus or anywhere near it but those takes and similar were out there in the universe.
Yea, but if you want to find any take on Al Gore’s internet then it’s possible :lol:. The Chiefs had the 3rd best SB odds to start the season. They were predicted to win the AFC West by most. They’re HARDLY an underdog here

Yea, but if you want to find any take on Al Gore’s internet then it’s possible :lol:. The Chiefs had the 3rd best SB odds to start the season. They were predicted to win the AFC West by most. They’re HARDLY an underdog here

Who were they third behind? There were also some “This is Herbert’s year to win the West” takes after Tyreek left. And I’m not talking about random Twitter users saying these things on the internet; there were pundits across the major sports networks saying these things. EYE am not saying they are experts but their takes are most likely to get back to players, not those of random NTers.

I am admitting it wasn’t the consensus but they had sufficient soundbites from the media to create that narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom