NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were they third behind? There were also some “This is Herbert’s year to win the West” takes after Tyreek left. And I’m not talking about random Twitter users saying these things on the internet; there were pundits across the major sports networks saying these things. EYE am not saying they are experts but their takes are most likely to get back to players, not those of random NTers.

I am admitting it wasn’t the consensus but they had sufficient soundbites from the media to create that narrative.
Bills and Bucs. Hardly a rebuild. They def don’t have sufficient media sound bytes to create the rebuild narrative. Need to see that for sure :lol:. Wondering if they take a step back with a Top 5 WR is hardly insulting. But it’s more fun to stick the middle finger up to anyone who dared to “doubt you”. I get it

What are those strikes?

Google but he has been involved in or been associated with multiple incidents when he was a player at CU and then when he was the HC. His last legal record was in 2001 for a DUI. As far as I know he has NEVER had an incident since becoming a coach in the NFL.
You are the authority on all things Chiefs so I defer to you in here but do you really think if Reid retires that they pass over him!?!?!?!
I believe they would. From everything I have heard Reid has no intentions of stepping down anytime soon but even then if he was to retire tomorrow the Chiefs would not hire EB as the next HC.

Bills and Bucs. Hardly a rebuild. They def don’t have sufficient media sound bytes to create the rebuild narrative. Need to see that for sure :lol:. Wondering if they take a step back with a Top 5 WR is hardly insulting. But it’s more fun to stick the middle finger up to anyone who dared to “doubt you”. I get it
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford doubts that ninja will put paws on him one day but we both know that his time is coming.

All it takes is one byte, B.

And yes, it is appropriate to call those out who questioned you.

Reactions: HIM
If EB is going to leave to "prove himself" he gotta go to a more stable franchise than Washington man

No way in hell
That job seems like a set up to me. When, not if, he fails to turnaround the Commanders his career might be over. He’s better off staying where he’s at until a decent situation comes about.

Last edited:
Local DC radio is speculating Rivera is offering to double EB’s salary. That would explain the lateral move. As a fan I’d be happy to have him but you’d think other franchises would also provide a pay bump, play-calling autonomy, and less risk to his HC aspirations.

Lamar to vegas

What are they doing? This isn’t the way if you want to keep him.

Just heard a Dan Graziano segment on ESPN. Allegedly the two sides are "still far apart".

As far as what they are doing, this is a no brainer but it is also an unprecedented situation for Baltimore and owner Steve Bisciotti. They have had been a perennial playoff team and won Super Bowls without having to commit big money to QBs. Even the big Flacco deal was only handed out because he won a Super Bowl on one of the greatest playoff runs of all-time. He is likely uncomfortable with the lack of flexibility they will have to build out a complete roster like they always have. It has the potential to require them to retool their identity in the near future.

I am not condoning their actions but it is just uncomfortable, unchartered territory for this specific franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom