NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Disgusted and done" :lol:

1676940097348.gif

That was harsh :lol:

He’s not.

Don’t think we’ve ever said Stafford was a top 5 QB at any point during his career.

I dont think this is true. He had a couple seasons where he was/could've been top 5...top 3 even. The problem was...it's the Lions. Never sniffing a divisional round game hurts the optics.

This has got me thinking.

Who is more HOF worthy?

Stafford or Matt Ryan?
1676934970436.gif

While I think Stafford had legit seasons, he's not a HOF'er to me. Matt Ryan much more deserving. Regarded top 5 multiple seasons, MVP, SB run (That's no consolation, but it's something). I think Ryan is borderline though.

I have zero plans of actually watching anytime soon

but some of the names and the rules plus the review plus the clock once it’s under a min.. hopefully ideas the nfl could learn from

I get taking less if you’re happy or it makes more sense for you.. but that’s on YOU to say/decide

I get taking less if you’re happy or it makes more sense for you.. but that’s on YOU to say/decide

Giants Front office working over time :lol:. If Daniel Jones is their QB in 5 years then he wouldve taken too little money on this deal for sure

The Giants FO is using NT mental gymnastics to convince Daniel Jones to take less in his contract negotiations :lol: :smh:

Daniel Jones really could be in the Giants QB in 5 years or he could a backup/3rd stringer anywhere else in the league. He’s coming of a a season where he showed a leap and a playoff win. If I’m him, I’m getting as much as possible upfront too. FOH.

The market for qb’s is what it is. It’s a premium position to where even your middle of the pack/slightly above average guys are making crazy bread.

But unless you hit the jackpot and land an elite qb on a rookie deal, or have an elite qb where the $50 million annually or so is warranted.

Your options are either pay the slightly above average guy you have $40 million, or try to strike gold in the draft. It’s low key NFL purgatory.

It’s harsh but he’s speaking from experience…he was there in the building
So was the Honey Badger :lol:

Also, going after him in the media repeatedly, unprompted and then saying that he wants to see him succeed just doesn’t seem honest at all. I also doubt that EB is the only OC in the league cursing at guys. Especially as a dude who has cache as a former player

Shady seems to have a bone to pick and is trying to pass it as “objectivity”. I’m supposed to believe that EB can’t run an install? Run a film review? He doesn’t get pass concepts at this point of his career? Let’s be serious for a second

So was the Honey Badger :lol:

Also, going after him in the media repeatedly, unprompted and then saying that he wants to see him succeed just doesn’t seem honest at all. I also doubt that EB is the only OC in the league cursing at guys. Especially as a dude who has cache as a former player

Honey Badger played defense so I doubt he was in the meetings Shady was referencing...

I watch that show pretty often and I will say that Shady is extremely deferential to Reid. He constantly says that Reid "changed his life" so maybe the EB comments are motivated by that to an extent.

Honey Badger played defense so I doubt he was in the meetings Shady was referencing...

I watch that show pretty often and I will say that Shady is extremely deferential to Reid. He constantly says that Reid "changed his life" so maybe the EB comments are motivated by that to an extent.
You said in the building. Defensive guys still see how coaches prepare, act on gameday etc. Of course some of the nuances are different but it’s not like they’re playing a different sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom