NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Saquon but I didn't even want to draft him. I've never liked a RB that high and I've never been thrilled about about a RB big money. It is what it is. I'd want him if the money is right, if not.. go get your money, stay healthy, and I'll still be a fan.

Jones is not worth that much money at all. Tag him, prove it again, use the money elsewhere, and move on.

Ain’t EB had a rep from Colorado with the stuff shady is saying?

Obviously a long time ago and hoodie’s guys have the same rep.. but wouldn’t be the first time I remember hearing stuff on along those lines

aepps20 aepps20 seems to know alot more

Who do you think is the first player we see get franchise tagged now that the window is open :nerd:

Also - Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T they were trying to push the Lamar to Miami narrative HEAVY on ESPN earlier today. One interesting stat I saw on Twitter recently: Games missed due to injury over the last three seasons - Tua (10), Lamar (10), Dak (16). They were saying LJ wouldn’t have to do everything in Miami though so that would be beneficial for his health.

I don’t understand what happens to Tua if they make that move, though??

I always want to see a black man eat.

But if all those accounts of EB are true I can see why an organization would be like “nah we good”

With backstory it seems like the issue isn’t with him being considered a HC , it’s with giving him a second chance or third chance.

Only took a good decade for changes :lol:

george-bush-fool-me.gif

Hopefully this means good news for NCAA as well

Who do you think is the first player we see get franchise tagged now that the window is open :nerd:

Also - Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T they were trying to push the Lamar to Miami narrative HEAVY on ESPN earlier today. One interesting stat I saw on Twitter recently: Games missed due to injury over the last three seasons - Tua (10), Lamar (10), Dak (16). They were saying LJ wouldn’t have to do everything in Miami though so that would be beneficial for his health.

I don’t understand what happens to Tua if they make that move, though??

It's not happening, so nothing to worry about.

yea i’m sorry fellas, but shady mccoy doesn’t seem like a reliable narrator…
I’m shocked that people were seeing him as a reputable source to begin. You can listen to him for 5 minutes on the podcasts or shows he’s on and tell that he’s not to be taken seriously :lol:

yea i’m sorry fellas, but shady mccoy doesn’t seem like a reliable narrator…

I mean most folks on them shows I don’t listen to

Only thing I can remember from shady is his dak comments, which is 3 words…

Last edited:
Team traded for cheetah.. then traded a future 1st to move up for waddle.. then traded a 1st for a DE

Not sure why dolphins wouldn’t trade multiple 1sts for Lamar.. especially if Tua can mitigate the cost

Might as well go all in and all these dudes are still young. Not like they're getting a 2 year max run.

Might as well go all in and all these dudes are still young. Not like they're getting a 2 year max run.

C CP1708 was extremely against trading 1st for QBs but was very quiet on all those 1sts traded by the dolphins

Could only imagine if the chiefs shared his thoughts on moving up for mahomes because of Alex smith

Also shouldn’t have paid him apparently

Problem will be managing the cap hits with Tyreek/Lamar/Waddle and any other high value players they have...which is what Baltimore is struggling with but their big money is just on the other side of the ball.

C CP1708 was extremely against trading 1st for QBs but was very quiet on all those 1sts traded by the dolphins

Could only imagine if the chiefs shared his thoughts on moving up for mahomes because of Alex smith

Also shouldn’t have paid him apparently

:lol:

Problem will be managing the cap hits with Tyreek/Lamar/Waddle and any other high value players they have...which is what Baltimore is struggling with but their big money is just on the other side of the ball.

We don't even have a ton of cap space as it is, and that's with a low QB Salary right now. We still have to pay Wilkins, we're likely letting Gesicki walk, and we still have the X, Armstead and Chubb salaries.

Now you wanna trade multiple 1's, and give away other players just to bring in Lamar who is no healthier than Tua and not the same passer to boot?

Lamar to Miami never was, or will be a thing. ESPN is gonna ESPN and brainwash everyone but that's just their M.O. these days.

Easy to say when your bag locked in already :lol:

Jalen bout to eviscerate that roster :D

They already had a good amount of FA and man’s about to get 50Ms per year MINIMUM.

We’ll ain’t gonna see a loaded team like that for some time.
I see you keep hoping this to happen but when you have an elite QB, 2 1st round draft picks this year (two 2nd rounders next year) and a offense thats pretty much already locked up. You always going to be in the mix.

We going to lose some guys on defense but not everybody. A good DC can hide some things so we need to hire a good 1 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom