NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you keep hoping this to happen but when you have an elite QB, 2 1st round draft picks this year (two 2nd rounders next year) and a offense thats pretty much already locked up. You always going to be in the mix.

We going to lose some guys on defense but not everybody. A good DC can hide some things so we need to hire a good 1 for sure.
It’s not a hope, it’s what’s going to happen lol.

We’ve seen this happen time and time again.

A QB gets the bag and the organization has to be cheap elsewhere. It’s not slander it just a fact in a capped league.

Doesn’t mean y’all won’t be in the mix, just means you won’t have a team as loaded as you did this year to compete. And we’ve seen if the QB is that good (Mahomes) losing pieces isn’t that big of a deal.

Fingers crossed y’all hit on those picks ;cause just y’all have firsts doesn’t mean they’ll pan out (Wentz)

Not gonna lie, it’ll be nice to see y’all not as loaded next year; but trust and believe if Purdy or Lance show to even be a top 15 QB the Niners roster will be in an even worse predicament down the road.

Last edited:
It’s not a hope, it’s what’s going to happen lol.

We’ve seen this happen time and time again.

A QB gets the bag and the organization has to be cheap elsewhere. It’s not slander it just a fact in a capped league.

Doesn’t mean y’all won’t be in the mix, just means you won’t have a team as loaded as you did this year to compete. And we’ve seen if the QB is that good (Mahomes) loosing pieces isn’t that big of a deal.

Fingers crossed y’all hit on those picks cause just y’all have firsts doesn’t mean they’ll pan out (Wentz)

Not gonna lie, it’ll be nice to see y’all not as loaded next year but trust and believe if Purdy or Lance show to even be a top 15 QB the Niners roster will be in an even worse predicament down the road.
Since Howie discovered he can draft SEC guys the picks have much improved.

We gonna lose talent but we still gonna have lots of it.

I aint worried.

Belee dat

I see you keep hoping this to happen but when you have an elite QB, 2 1st round draft picks this year (two 2nd rounders next year) and a offense thats pretty much already locked up. You always going to be in the mix.

We going to lose some guys on defense but not everybody. A good DC can hide some things so we need to hire a good 1 for sure.

dudes going be shocked when we have over 30 mill in cap space real soon

I know how my team works..

if Payne makes it to free agency, that’s option 1.. and then let hargrave walk

And Parris Campbell to be the 3rd wr

then go CB at 10.. and RB in round 2 or 3

If you ain’t NEVER played football or any sport, and didn’t either get cursed at or laughed at your teammate getting cussed at, you missed it.

“Shady” got his name from is mama for a reason :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg Popovich used to to curse Tim Duncan out :lol:

Shady just being dense for no reason

2 or 3 depending on if a player is involved and how good that player is. Like if it's the Jets maybe 2 and one of their defenders. If it's the Falcons, sheeeit probably 3 and a 2nd. :lol:

You have it backwards.

Jets pick at #13 so for them it is 3 FRPs and a 2nd.

The teams in the Top 5 (ATL, indy, Seattle) is 2 FRPs and a second.

A team like the Raiders at #7 is 2 FRP, 2 seconds.

What?!?

What’s the cliff notes on this?

Sounds like a Bama player allegedly murdered someone?
Bama player got into it at a bar and killed a girl :smh:

and then today broke that Brandon Miller (consensus Top 5 projected NBA pick this year) supplied the gun. Not charged with anything though

The Coach had a weird response about it today (has backtracked) and apparently had a talk with Ray Lewis???? on how to deal with the situation

Thank gawd I ain’t never been in some shh where I thought I need to borrow a tool

and aint no way in hell is that something Im loaning out to someone.. if I had one

No way he’s drafted right?

Why are they shooting anyone let alone a woman?

I just be assuming dudes don’t like women. Hang out all night, whether college town or a city with a night life scene, dudes always want to fight or shoot.

SMH. Bringing a gun let alone shooting anyone is number ZERO on the to do list, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom