NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just be assuming dudes don’t like women. Hang out all night, whether college town or a city with a night life scene, dudes always want to fight or shoot.

SMH. Bringing a gun let alone shooting anyone is number ZERO on the to do list, smh
I’m tryna think through how that situation could even kind of make sense and it does not.

Like at all.

Probably elite basketball players since 12 years old being shuttled around state to state in that A.A.U circuit.

Assuming they had no time to be in the “street” or tough like that how do you fast forward to brandishing and killing a woman when both of y’all are probably millionaires or on the precipice of millions?!?!?

1677031078053.gif

This has got me thinking.

Who is more HOF worthy?

Stafford or Matt Ryan?
1676934970436.gif

Neither should get in, but it’s clearly Stafford. He has a Super Bowl victory, and Matt Ryan was at the helm of one of the largest collapses in sports during a championship game. Him routinely snapping the ball with more than 10 seconds left in the play clock in the second half is reason enough for him to never get in.

i agree neither should get in…but ryans career >> staffords

stafford never reached the individual heights of an mvp season.. wasnt in the playoffs every year…

and when he did win it big he was still the same ole int machine that he was in detroit…he led the league ints that year (again) and threw a ball that should of list then the nfccg that year…

and’s even in the bowl, the was the 4th or 5th most impressive ram that night…

I wanted them to do it forever but no, would've helped the Cowboys but I can't believe Jones has never gone after Rodgers based on his want of a SB and their personalities. :lol:

What 49ers fans think about this, Pro Football Talk:

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 1.46.06 AM.png

I don’t know if I can criticize Stafford on not reaching in individual height like an MVP when the majority of his career he played for the lions, how bad that organization was, and yet still was putting up numbers. That Falcons organization/front office was much better at putting a team together and being competent than Detroit was during that time.

I heard about this recently on Get Up. I think the guys, particularly Bruschi, talked about how TB12 did something similar at one point in his career. I think it may have been after his leg injury but he definitely did some sort of training focused on learning got to fall

That one home game where Tua got sacked and clipped from behind, and dude fell on his back and head I knew he needed to learn better methods to protect himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom