NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets like
AmpleAbleBernesemountaindog-max-1mb (1).gif

I feel like there's a hint of anti blackness with Shady McCoy. Admittedly, I don't watch his stuff on TV all the time but whenever I do, he's parking bad about some black quarterback or black coach. Maybe it's just me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Maybe people just don't want spring football leagues. For decades, people of acted as though there are some market and efficiency that a spring football league can fill. "People love football and we have 8 months without football, that means they would love to have additional football games to watch!"

All of these spring football leagues fail within a couple of years. Maybe fans just spring football. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lesean paints me as the type who doesn’t take well to criticism or being held accountable.

Still a borderline HOFer.

When he said that he’s better than Edgerrin, and Clinton Portis and that Frank Gore would’ve been the only dude to start over him if he was a UM back, I knew he was crazy.

Fool literally tried to say Edgerrin was sorry :lol: :lol: :lol:

That boy crazy

He said no UM RB is better than him basically because he had better Jukes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carr is not good in cold weather. Watch his last game against Pitt before he got benched. He’s always been that way, NY ain’t the destination for him.

Lesean paints me as the type who doesn’t take well to criticism or being held accountable.

Still a borderline HOFer.

When he said that he’s better than Edgerrin, and Clinton Portis and that Frank Gore would’ve been the only dude to start over him if he was a UM back, I knew he was crazy.

Fool literally tried to say Edgerrin was sorry :lol: :lol: :lol:

That boy crazy

He said no UM RB is better than him basically because he had better Jukes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shady had some great years but he was Barry Sanders 2.0 if you let him tell it. :lol:

Great theory regarding Aaron Rodgers I’ve read:

He doesn’t have a great place to go, but most of all doesn’t want to go into the Hall the same year that Brady does, as that would happen if he retires at the same time.

He’s that egotistical where he’d want to be the headliner/top QB going into the Hall when he is voted in.

He doesn’t have a great place to go, but most of all doesn’t want to go into the Hall the same year that Brady does, as that would happen if he retires at the same time.

He’s that egotistical where he’d want to be the headliner/top QB going into the Hall when he is voted in.

My brother has been fully convinced this is the case

I don't agree but...

They lucky dude didn’t die… that damn near should be attempted murder the way they stomped his face.

I hate when people jump someone….

Lammons didn’t look like an instigator to me though. Looks like he tried to break it up

(I did see Lammons stump him my bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom