NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I joke about Carr.......why wouldn't he be flirting hard with SF?

Purty won't be ready, Jimmy likely movin on, Trey unproven......why flirt with the Saints/Jets but not SF? Shouldn't he be begging them for that job?

Purty won't be ready, Jimmy likely movin on, Trey unproven......why flirt with the Saints/Jets but not SF? Shouldn't he be begging them for that job?

I've been getting roasted by Niner fans at work that Jimmy G is gonna be a Raider...Carr to the Niners would only feel right but SF ain't paying $40M for a top 16 QB.

I've been getting roasted by Niner fans at work that Jimmy G is gonna be a Raider...Carr to the Niners would only feel right but SF ain't paying $40M for a top 16 QB.

Why does SF need to pay Carr 40 mil?

He could play with an elite Defense, solid Oline, CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, and Kittle in a division that's down at the moment. 20 mil wouldn't be enough? :nerd:

I doubt Lynch and Co. want him.

Not because he's not good but because they're in a QB conundrum as is

Traded the house for a guy who's barely played.

Might've hit the jackpot with Mr.Irrelevant, but his elbow got cooked and might not be ready.

And the main reason they can pay guys like Armstead, Warner, Greenlaw, Chavarius, Deebo, Kittle, Trent, CMC, and Bosa who's about to break the bank is because they don't and won't have to pay a QB the big bucks for at least another 2 years.

We can't handle the salary Carr will command.

I know they said they’re moving on, maybe Purdy’s delay changes it: Would rather sign Jimmy to a big one-year deal and go with Lance, until Week 4 if it’s terrible. That more than any FAs.

And the main reason they can pay guys like Armstead, Warner, Greenlaw, Chavarius, Deebo, Kittle, Trent, CMC, and Bosa who's about to break the bank is because they don't and won't have to pay a QB the big bucks for at least another 2 years.

We can't handle the salary Carr will command.

Interesting......

here-i-am-rita-repulsa.gif

A playoff appearance would be a really nice start here. Talk about cart before the horse with the Chiefs, Bengals and Bills in conference :lol:

Jets with Rodgers are better than the Bills.

Probably in the same tier as the Ravens/Chargers/Jaguars with Carr.

I could see Carr as a guy taking less, but because he missed out on $40 million by getting waived, he's probably hoping to recoup that.

You’re intentionally being obtuse trying to compare Derek Carr and Tom Brady so I’ll just bow out here

:lol:

It's right there. He can play for the Jets and not be the best team in his own division.
He could play for the Saints and watch Kamara go to jail/get cut with Michael Thomas right behind him. (Cut, not jail)

Orrrrrrr

He could go home, back in the bay area, and be a Super Bowl favorite with KC-Philly-Buff.

He has zero playoff success in his career and could literally be on a top 3-4 team in the NFL TOMORROW.

How is that unreasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom