NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all for show. That’s their version of some NTers “pull up then.”

as a nation overly dependent on tourism, I feel like I’m doing my part by inviting people to come to the Bahamas

1677768075915.gif

Juju is an overgrown kid. Mans ain’t learn how to drive until he was 20
Idk if that’s the marker that makes him an overgrown kid :lol:

But yea, Juju is doing too much.

AJ shouldn’t of fell for it though. Cause DMing dude about the fade and posting it is not the move.

2 multimillionaires squaring up is hilarious.

A professional sports organization charging players for meals is absolutely insane :lol:

YUP.. would think that would be a huge freebie

but because you want to provide them with healthy shhh so you get the best performance and dudes aren’t resorting to fast food

Ya know damn well tik tok boy was not gonna stop. He is a content creator and football isn't his only job and hobby. :lol:
Aj working himself now. He can run up on juju, but he better not get dropped cause he would never live that down. Had his mama do a cameo in that clip :lol:

I get having social media.. but zero clue why anyone actually famous would be overly active on it outside of promoting stuff and obviously that’s for a huge check
Same reason guys do podcast. Another way to promote themselves. All for clicks and views

Same reason guys do podcast. Another way to promote themselves. All for clicks and views

the pods are another revenue source.. or can be

but for example, I get why Lebron doesn’t respond to skip.. he can’t win.. and skip gets a bigger audience.. look at SAS and KD when they had the back and forth

but I don’t really get anyone wanting to put themselves out there to THAT degree

AJ Brown been coming off so lame in all this. Sending a DM just to post it. What's the point of that?

Is this what he's mad about? This dude does this for every big football game. This isn't a JuJu video :lol: :smh:

AJ Brown been coming off so lame in all this. Sending a DM just to post it. What's the point of that?

YUP

I get talkin sh.. i get sending a DM.. but why screenshot it and post the sh

The Eagles play the Chiefs next season. If AJ Brown was really about that action, he would’ve said less and addressed it in person when they play each other (assuming JuJu is still on the Chiefs) without making any social media threats and screenshots of said threats.

But all that sending dm’s talking tough, and screenshotting it at that. That’s how you know he has no plans on doing anything. He should’ve never took the bait to begin with though.

This is why players, including former teammates, are always on JuJu's head.

After the Super Bowl, it was portrayed that the Eagles were jealous, which is partly true, but at this point JuJu back on his influencer ish.

It's even CRAZIER because James Bradberry has be honest and humble the WHOLE time :lol:

JuJu is basically Jackson Mahomes with hands.

I can't lie this **** funny

"sitcho *** down Davis" :lol:

If AJ Brown was really about that action, he would’ve said less and addressed it in person when they play each other

that’s months away.. if he really bout that action it’s a problem on site

but I got zero problem with dude checking him.. do some shh publicly, should probably expect a public response

but zero clue why dude screenshotting a DM

Idk man.

Juju can’t be making these jokes about mamas etc and not expect something coming his way. Getting personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom